• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

In Summation

Look I was trying to very honest about how I feel. What prompted me to do this is I started falling in love with a woman. And I couldn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

wyguy

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Im very grateful for the people who wrote me. Yes, I have a tendency to want to do something to deserve heaven; but there is nothing that I can do in that matter by my will alone.

However, I dont believe faith is an easy thing. Could one love their enemies? Certainly not without Christ.... This brings me to faith which I think is expected of us and, its difficult. Is having and developing faith easy to do: No! Is it easy to repent, fast, obey Gods rules, be humble, turn the other cheek, and avoid sin? I dont think growing in Christ is a cake walk. But I agree that I must focus not on my sins but Christ.

As far as wyguy's comment, I thank you for your thoughts, but I will say the "work" is hard and it needs our envolvement. I offer you scripture pertaining to faith:

the one that conquers will grant to sit with me...as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. (Rev3:21)

And whoever does not take up his cross and follow me, is not worthy of me (Matt: 38)

I dont believe that you ask Christ for salvation and sit back and wait for salvation. Christ is a daily matter and not an easy task.

Oak

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/23/1973

You are definitely not alone

Stop doing the things that you used to do before you accepted Christ which you know are not pleasing to God. Avoid things that you know its not okay to do as a child of God.

Ask God to help you where you have difficulty adjusting in prayer. When you find yourself swaying, go to Jesus in prayer as soon as possible and ask Him to help you out. He will only if you ask.

John 15:5 says "I am vine, and you are the branches. those who remain in me, and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me."

You have been saved and you have to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. We can do all things but not all things is good for us as children of God.

Sometimes we as Christians should also watch our steps. You have to watch a movie, but must you watch that kind of movie? Yes, you have to relax but must you relax where you will see things that will disturb you? Yes, you have to read a book but must you read that kind of book? Yes you have to watch musical videos but must it be this one? WE FLEE FROM TEMPTATION like Joseph did.

You cant stay away from this world but you can be a different person. Let the light in you shine as a child of God by living a life that is pleasing to him.

Some quotations to read. sorry i couldn't type them out.

Rom 6

Eph 5

1 John 2:15

2 Cor. 5:17

Read the word daily and pray so that you will overcome the desires of the flesh and not fall into temptation.

Some of your friends will avoid your company when you start bearing the fruits. 1 Peter 4:1-6 and when that happens be happy.

God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

I don

I don

The Look Of Love

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee,

but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8

>>>>>()<<<<<

There are two schools of thought on this matter. One is that, once saved always saved; the other is that we must remain vigilant and faithful till our dying breath.

A Third

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

Point Of View

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. Psalms 119:11

Always Trust In Jesus

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. John 15:3-6

Because He Will Never Let You Go

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

I and my Father are one. John 10:27-30

>>>>>()<<<<<

Truth

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John 3:7

To Tell

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:38-49

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

1 John 5:4-5 " For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world

3 in 1

Wyguy