• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,034
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

I think you tried to run before you could walk and then let your imagination run riot ...and this at a time when you were trying to come of medication ... :o:emot-eek::13::13::13:

Take a deep breath ...read your bible ,,,, sing songs of praise and tell yourself out loud GOD LOVES YOU ...JESUS TOOK AWAY ALL YOUR SINS ... NO FOUL THING CAN HURT YOU....... YOU BELONG TO GOD :8::8::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

I need to be able to sit in my home with no fear. They can't come into my home, right? I NEED to know that they can't come in. Please give me scripture. I need to fight this lie with the word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

I think I'd be staying away from that charasmatic church and perhaps find yourself a more fundamentalist church for the time being. One thing I learned long ago, is that God will definitely tell you where not to go, just as he is telling you right now:>)

If I were you I would ask forgiveness for going there, ask him to cleanse you of anything you might have picked up there, and BELIEVE that you are clean. Claim the blood of Jesus over you, your family and your home (imagine God putting a large bubble over your property that nothing can get into.

Father in Heaven,

I pray that you put your hand apon this child of yours. I pray that you cleanse her from anything evil that is trying to bother her. Lord I ask that you put a hedge around her mind and give her peace, let her know that she is YOUR CHILD and that she is protected. I pray that she comes to realize the power of the blood you shed on the cross for her, and that it sets her free. Father I pray that you can let her know once and for all that she is free, that she doesn't have to fear these things. She has vicotry over them through you Lord, the battle is already won. Father I pray these things in Jesus name,

Amen

• Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,034
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  236
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Amen :emot-hug:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  334
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  4

For peace of mind, does anyone have any scripture that says that can't come in my home? I really need to have that scripture right now.

For peace of mind, does anyone have any scripture that says that can't come in my home? I really need to have that scripture right now.

Furthermore, the blood of Jesus draws a line in the sand over which Satan dare not step. Listen: "They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony" (Revelation 12:11).

Okay, I'm going to tell you this story...it's about me, quite a few years ago now. It will help you understand why claiming the blood is so important. And PLEASE go to the link I am posting, it is a sermon in the blood by a pastor. I am a preachers kid, so I grew up knowing the power in the Blood, but many people don't understand it. The BLOOD WILL KEEP DEMONS AWAY...they will run for it as soon as you speak it, claim it. Just say "Jesus, I know you died on the cross for me, and I am claiming your blood to cover my mind and my heart and my body to protect me I know that I am your child and cleansed by your blood, Amen"

I am not going to get into the details of what happened to me, but I will say I that unknowingly let something into my life that was very very dangerous to my own mental health. Let's just explain it as a skitzofrenic episode, but it wasn't, it was a spiritual episode. I was soooo afraid, and I knew that the only thing that would help me was the blood, and I claimed it, and it left RIGHT AWAY!

Please read the link

The blood is a weapon for God's people. We have forgotten how to use it...we are taught many things about the spirit but nothing about the blood in churches today

http://pastorrustysblog.blogspot.com/2008/11/i-plead-blood-of-jesus.html

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I sure I wish I was a mature of a believer as you. Why didn't I think of this? Thank you nebula. :emot-hug: I have to trust Him. He doesn't have plans to harm me.

:emot-hug:

No reason to feel discouraged for where you're at. I've been walking with the Lord my entire life. It's nice to know I've actually gotten somewhere enough to help another!

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/blood-of-jesus-how-to-plead-for-protection-and-deliverance/

Here's another one for you. I don't often go into the spirtual warfare end of things anymore, but it seems like you really need this information right now. I am praying for you and holding you up while you fight this.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I don't want them there. I don't want to believe that they are there. That's the fear. I can't even think about it. It scares me so much. This is MY home. This is MY life. Are they real or aren't they? My therapist says it's all in my head. I want to believe that they aren't really there. Is there any scriptures that say the demons cannot enter my home?? PLEASE tell me that they aren't in my home!!

Hoo-boy

There's a lot of different opinions on this here.

What you need to understand is that we are body, soul, and spirit. While our spirit connects to the Lord, our soul still has sin (if not, we'd be perfect, right?).

"Working out your salvation with fear and trembling" (Philippians 2:12) is in the realm of the soul.

Demonic problems (whatever you want to call them) affect us where there is sin. Unforgiveness is a huge one (Matt. 18:34)

But remember, because we have the Spirit of God, we have power and authority over demons.

Luke 10:19 NKJ

Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

But you need to exercise this authority!!!

Robbers aren't going to quit with a cop nearby if the cop doesn't go after them, you know?

If there are demons in your house, it could be that they staked claim before you became a Christian. This happened with my family. (And it seemed like I was their favorite target. :rolleyes: )

You've got the right attitude (grit) with "This is MY home. This is MY life." So use that, and stand in the authority the Lord Jesus gave you, and tell those demons to get out of your house and out of your life!

Ask the Lord to reveal to you if there is any unconfessed sin that needs to be repented of first, and if so take care of that.

But then take charge. Whenever you feel afraid at the thought of demons, remind yourself and them that you are a daughter of King Jesus, you have the Spirit of the Living God inside of you, and they have no rights to God's property, so in the name of Jesus leave! (This goes towards the thoughts and the fear, too.)

"Fear not for I am with you," says the Lord!