• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  102
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  43,521
  • Content Per Day:  8.20
  • Days Won:  78
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

As The Father leads me by the Words of His Son taught to me by The Holy Spirit this truth is clear:

-Hallowed is its contents and if it is approached any other way it will lead you away from God instead of to Him....

-Within its borders lies the understanding of a boundless God in all things including our own thoughts as it is read...

-Within The Structure of Words and three different languages lies a multitude of peoples and beliefs as to what is exactly said...

-It tells me of existence of myself in Him before the worlds were framed and that existence to continue to a New Heaven and New Earth without end, so new in fact, there is not created a word or experience that can describe it now so to lead us how it will be...

-Reading, meditation, prayer, and obedience to its concepts and plainly stated facts will Please Our Father so that in stocks with backs laid open from the lash- songs of praise Will come from our being for Glories that are seen in Him....

-We can escape the temptations of sin in It's guiding, we can desire righteousness more than our necessary food...

-We can know our Creator as friend, we can come into His presence acceptable by His own eternities of acceptance...

-We can be simple and yet the greatest mind here can not understand what we speak of...

-Faith is substance of things hoped for evidenced not in sight but plainly accepted in Spirit so that its reality is the Word itself...

-As the world laughs at these truths taught within The Words in It's bindings- weeping and sorrow pour forth to the children of It's presence...

-Hence may we all draw away from this world far enough to see The Christ of the Living Word, not sight as flesh but as Spirit for it is this presence that we will present ourselves before Him when we die... Love His Word in Spirit and Truth Steven

As The Father leads me by the Words of His Son taught to me by The Holy Spirit this truth is clear:

-Hallowed is its contents and if it is approached any other way it will lead you away from God instead of to Him....

-Within its borders lies the understanding of a boundless God in all things including our own thoughts as it is read...

-Within The Structure of Words and three different languages lies a multitude of peoples and beliefs as to what is exactly said...

-It tells me of existence of myself in Him before the worlds were framed and that existence to continue to a New Heaven and New Earth without end, so new in fact, there is not created a word or experience that can describe it now so to lead us how it will be...

-Reading, meditation, prayer, and obedience to its concepts and plainly stated facts will Please Our Father so that in stocks with backs laid open from the lash- songs of praise Will come from our being for Glories that are seen in Him....

-We can escape the temptations of sin in It's guiding, we can desire righteousness more than our necessary food...

-We can know our Creator as friend, we can come into His presence acceptable by His own eternities of acceptance...

-We can be simple and yet the greatest mind here can not understand what we speak of...

-Faith is substance of things hoped for evidenced not in sight but plainly accepted in Spirit so that its reality is the Word itself...

-As the world laughs at these truths taught within The Words in It's bindings- weeping and sorrow pour forth to the children of It's presence...

-Hence may we all draw away from this world far enough to see The Christ of the Living Word, not sight as flesh but as Spirit for it is this presence that we will present ourselves before Him when we die... Love His Word in Spirit and Truth Steven

2 Timothy 3:16 & 17

16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

God bless you Steven,

Randal