• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Hallelujia!!

I think of that song everytime I see this thread :inlove: (Hey, he's looking up!) :inlove:  :inlove:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Folks, this may seem a little odd, and I really don't know what to think about it. But I remember when the Lord gave me the idea to write this thread, I started wondering why He was giving me these controversial subjects to write about. And then something clicked in my memory. I remembered That about 12 years earlier, when I first got saved that the Lord whispered in my ear that I was going to write for Him. Even though at the time, I thought that I would write songs, not messages about endtime events. Well that's kind of a long story, so I'll cut to the chase.

Anyway, when He gave me this second message, I was thinking that it was no fluke, and that He really did want me to write for Him, but not songs as I thought long ago and later forgot all about it. I was very shocked to realize that He would want me to do something that I am not even qualified to do, or without having any talent, and not to mention even the slightest interest of being a writer.

I also remember when He gave me the first message, "WHERE IS AMERICA IN THE LAST DAYS?", that I felt an overwelming burden, as if there was a great weight put on my shoulders and I didn't know what to do about it. I was no stranger to witnessing, but this was too heavy. I thought, "Why would the Lord give me this message"? Shouldn't Hal Lindsey or Jack Van Impe or someone else who had a large audience get this and not me, I thought? What can I do with it, not very much I thought. Then doors started opening in places that I would never even have dreamed of. I couldn't type and never was interested in computers and never even wanted to touch one, but nonetheless, here I am, send me Lord. Well that was my first message.

This was my second one. And I was no longer questioning why or how, because I was already doing it. But I never expected Him to give me another message after the first one. I thought maybe I got lucky and just stumbled onto asking the Lord the right question and was fortunate that He answered me. But when He gave me this one six months later, it just hit me, and suddenly I remembered His promise that I misunderstood several years earlier. This time I was trying to think of what it is exactly that the Lord wants me to do. As I was writing my rough draft, I wrote a paragraph as to how I felt about what He was starting to do in me, and this is where it gets weird. I'll paste it below:

I feel like maybe the Lord is calling me to be some kind of a Watchman, like in Ezekiel 33, and I am blowing my trumpet to warn all who have an ear, because our time is getting very short. Yeah - I'm sure some will say I'm a nut, or crazy, but that doesn't bother me. That's what they said about Noah too, when he was warning the world of the coming flood.

I told my wife that this was about how I felt. And that my trumpet was the message that the Lord gave me. I told her the only thing I was missing was the tower, but thought maybe that could be the computer. You see, the Lord sent watchmen to warn people of impending judgment. The watchman would sound his trumpet to alert people to imminent danger. Now here's the kicker, sorry it took so long. I now work in a real tower.

God Bless you rollingTHUNDER,  God is indeed using you to prepare His people.   I get spiritual discernment gifts on occasions that are important, such as discerning true and false prophets and good and evil spirits.  I told you the first time that I wrote on your thread that I accept your gift of prophecy, you graciously declined, but don't underestimate yourself or God.  May the Spirit of Truth and revelation continue to guide you.

Looking up :inlove:

God Bless you rollingTHUNDER,

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  881
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

How about making a banner and hanging it out the window.

"MY DELIVERER IS COMIN'!!"  :exclaimation:

Guest C.D. Light

Rollin--Ive never been 50 feet up off the ground like that, so I want to ask you -- when you're up there, how does it feel to you.  I guess I mean spiritually.  And how do you feel different from before.  Those things might tell you something and shed some light.

All I think so far is that God does have a sense of humor, saying ok, now you have a tower too.  It would be like a stamp of approval, of sorts.

Or maybe He wants you up there where he can keep a closer eye on you  :exclaimation:

Just kidding.  I get a sense of humor when its late and I should go to bed, lol.

Hey, look at it like this:  Your closer to God now  :biggrin:

CD

But I still don't know what to think of getting the tower position. I am totally baffled by it. I have no earthly idea what it could mean. Is it a stamp of approval?? Does it mean that time is shorter than we think?? Does it mean I will get no more subjects to write about?? I think it probably does mean something. I just don't know yet what it could be, but it is weird no doubt.

Thunder--It is confirmation!  God always sends me confirmation when I get a revelation from Him.

You know I was reading your post and I felt like the Holy spirit spoke to me and told me to look up tower in my concordance, here's what I found, too awesome!

Ps. 144:1-2  Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle-My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under Me.

keep reading the chapter!  

You have been hand selected my friend to warn the world that He is coming!  I'm adding you to my prayer list.  May the Lord use you in a mighty way to call His people home!

But I still don't know what to think of getting the tower position. I am totally baffled by it. I have no earthly idea what it could mean. Is it a stamp of approval?? Does it mean that time is shorter than we think?? Does it mean I will get no more subjects to write about?? I think it probably does mean something. I just don't know yet what it could be, but it is weird no doubt.

Thunder--It is confirmation!

2 Corinthians 13:1

This will be the third time I am coming to you. "By the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established."

That 's the reason for the second or third confirmation, so that you are sure it's from God!

This is so exciting!  I'm so excited for you!  

Keep preachin' brother :thumb: