Guest agua

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

I just heard about this. It doesn't look like there was any loss of life though, thank the Lord for that.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/25/1963

I just heard about this. It doesn't look like there was any loss of life though, thank the Lord for that.

The news reports, here in New Zealand, are reporting one death. It seems someone had a heart attack during the earthquake. The loss of life and injuries could have been so much worse than they have been so God is still to be praised for the lack of serious injuries or death. Only two other serious injuries occured and the rest was more minor injuries - broken bones, scratches, bruises, etc. The damage to buildings, sewer pipes,properties and waterpipes is extensive with about 20% of homes, in the affected area, expected to be uninhabitable. They are still getting aftershocks and those may go on for some days yet. Please pray for those in the area affected by this earthquake.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.06
  • Days Won:  78

The news reports, here in New Zealand, are reporting one death. It seems someone had a heart attack during the earthquake. The loss of life and injuries could have been so much worse than they have been so God is still to be praised for the lack of serious injuries or death. Only two other serious injuries occured and the rest was more minor injuries - broken bones, scratches, bruises, etc. The damage to buildings, sewer pipes,properties and waterpipes is extensive with about 20% of homes, in the affected area, expected to be uninhabitable. They are still getting aftershocks and those may go on for some days yet. Please pray for those in the area affected by this earthquake.

Praying for everyone affected by this earthquake, Nyoka. :emot-pray:

Thank you all for all your prayers. :emot-hug:

Please keep praying as the earthquake affected region has, so far, had 150 aftershocks. People in the area are getting tired and nerves are getting frayed due to the fears of another aftershock. People are not sleeping well as each aftershock is waking them. Children also have been badly affected due to fears the aftershocks are causing. Please pray for the children. Below is a link for more information: http://www.stuff.co.nz/

Edited by Nyoka

• Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

My sister lives in Christchurch and lost her house in the quake. Praise the Lord they have found a rental and 30 people showed up to help them get their stuff from the broken house. Basically it is in 3 pieces, with a 2 metre crack diagonally from one corner to the other and the kitchen broken off the rest of the house.

My niece said they just suffered another 5.1 aftershock a while ago. The aftershocks are coming like every 30 minutes. It's very nerve racking.

My sister lives in Christchurch and lost her house in the quake. Praise the Lord they have found a rental and 30 people showed up to help them get their stuff from the broken house. Basically it is in 3 pieces, with a 2 metre crack diagonally from one corner to the other and the kitchen broken off the rest of the house.

My niece said they just suffered another 5.1 aftershock a while ago. The aftershocks are coming like every 30 minutes. It's very nerve racking.

Praise God your sister is safe and has somewhere else to live. It is very nerve wracking for them all. Praying for them all.