Why It’s Time for the Tea Party

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

And the Democrats cator to their campaign contributors the unions.

Republican did win in 2010 to stop Obama so they are doing what they were voted in to even if you don't like it. Oh the irony you mentioning communism since Obamas policy are slowly and surely heading the US in that direction. The Republican are doing what they can to stop it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

...so I am a disgruntled Republican. . . . I am a moderate . . . .

I am having a hard time believing this with comparison to your last post.

On the contrary, the taxation issue is what made me switch over to voting for Democrats. I simply am not wealthy enough to benefit from these proposed rehauls of the tax code. The progressive code spreads the burden fairly IMO.

Dodge.

You keep showing more and more evidence of being on assignment here.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On the contrary, the taxation issue is what made me switch over to voting for Democrats. I simply am not wealthy enough to benefit from these proposed rehauls of the tax code. The progressive code spreads the burden fairly IMO.

Dodge.

I fail to understand what your statement has to do with the proposed changes to the Federal tax code, which would presumably affect you.

Why wouldn't a private citizen, voter and taxpayer be unhappy with a plan to raise his or her taxes? 74% of the electorate want wealthy people to pay more in taxes. I certainly did not make that up. The number is Google-able.

Dodge.

I fail to understand what your statement has to do with the proposed changes to the Federal tax code, which would presumably affect you.

Why wouldn't a private citizen, voter and taxpayer be unhappy with a plan to raise his or her taxes? 74% of the electorate want wealthy people to pay more in taxes. I certainly did not make that up. The number is Google-able.

Every election cycle, we have new posters coming on board with the sole purpose of creating discord and promoting the globalist agenda and the Liberal candidates. After the election, they disappear.

Such people are easy to spot - they do not interact with the theological, prayer, praise, or encouragement threads. And they present arguments and figures and presentations that are so sophisticated it is as if they have a propaganda network to draw from.

Guest shiloh357

Every election cycle, we have new posters coming on board with the sole purpose of creating discord and promoting the globalist agenda and the Liberal candidates. After the election, they disappear.

Such people are easy to spot - they do not interact with the theological, prayer, praise, or encouragement threads. And they present arguments and figures and presentations that are so sophisticated it is as if they have a propaganda network to draw from.

I have noticed that as well. It always happens right before and during an election year.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I thought this thread was about the Tea Party? Why would you not invite comment from people who keep up with politics?

If we all agreed there would be nothing to discuss.

Because we are a Christian ministry, the focus should be about Christ. Because you claim the name of Jesus, you should worship and serve Jesus first. We are to hold each other accountable to Christ-likeness and the glory of the Lord and the advancement of His kingdom first and foremost.

Anyone can claim to be a Christian and come in here to sow discord. It happens a lot. Should such be let loose?

We are here to strengthen the body of believers, not the kingdoms of this world. Any political discussion should be engaged with this in mind.

I thought this thread was about the Tea Party? Why would you not invite comment from people who keep up with politics?

If we all agreed there would be nothing to discuss.

Truth To Tell

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

It's All About Jesus

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

And Beloved, There Is Plenty To Discuss

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Ephesians 6:13

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  01/24/1959

Your double standard is showing Assured. You can't defend Obama by saying he is a politicians while complaining about the Republicans playing politics.

Whether you want to acknowldge it or not Obama has his own money trial that he is listening to. And its not popular hence his 41% approval rating. He has not listened to anyone except the UNIONS and that is going to do nothing for this country.

No, Sue. Politics is when you accommodate what the voting public appears to want. I said the Republicans appear to be catering to campaign contributors. The first instance is our democracy in action (democracy as opposed to communism - we are a democratic "republic"), and the second instance is the beginnings of what could eventually be described as corruption.

:24: :24:

Prior to correcting someone else it would behoove you to correct yourself.

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

And the Democrats cator to their campaign contributors the unions.

Republican did win in 2010 to stop Obama so they are doing what they were voted in to even if you don't like it. Oh the irony you mentioning communism since Obamas policy are slowly and surely heading the US in that direction. The Republican are doing what they can to stop it.

The Republicans are doing NOTHING to stop anything; their focus is electing another phoney conservative in 2012. If you can point out the differences between the two big-spending, power mad parties.....please do.