IGNORED

Why the Stuxnet worm is like nothing seen before

nebula

I'm just wondering if this had happened during the Bush Administration about how many articles would have been written condemning him for attacking those poor Iranians only seeking Nuclear Power for peaceful purposes. :blink::rolleyes::whistling:

Complete silence right now when it's clear that the only two Nations capable or even having a desire to do this are the U.S. and Israel. I actually have no problem whatsoever with it and wish that the installation had been bombed. However, the media seem to be willing to give the U.S. a pass on this. Who say's the Obama Admin. didn't order the attack? :noidea:

Could Be Saudi Or Turkey Or The USSR Or.....

The US Is Infected Too

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I'm just wondering if this had happened during the Bush Administration about how many articles would have been written condemning him for attacking those poor Iranians only seeking Nuclear Power for peaceful purposes. :blink::rolleyes::whistling:

Complete silence right now when it's clear that the only two Nations capable or even having a desire to do this are the U.S. and Israel. I actually have no problem whatsoever with it and wish that the installation had been bombed. However, the media seem to be willing to give the U.S. a pass on this. Who say's the Obama Admin. didn't order the attack? :noidea:

The US Is Infected Too

Too sophisticated for those fella's. :thumbsup: If it was them they got it from someone else.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

The US Is Infected Too

Too sophisticated for those fella's. :thumbsup: If it was them they got it from someone else.

:rolleyes: Hackers in Russia are some of the best in the world. Some of the best internet hacks, scams and viruses originate in Russia.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

The US Is Infected Too

:rolleyes: Hackers in Russia are some of the best in the world. Some of the best internet hacks, scams and viruses originate in Russia.

No need to roll your eye's bro. :thumbsup::)

Think about that for a minute. Who's been the chief proponent and sponsor of Iran's Nuclear reactor? Who is profiting handsomely from erecting the darned thing? Russia. :thumbsup: Why on earth would they want to destroy it's capability through cyber warfare? :noidea:

Peace,

Dave