IGNORED

There are no words for this

ayin jade

They May Have A Point!...

Right After They Pay The US For The Cost Of Their Negligence In Not Securing The Mexican - US Boarder From Their Side.....

And Right After Their Checks Clear The US Banks As Payment For Reparations To The US Businesses And Families For Loses Incurred Because Of Gross Could-Care-Less.

Perhaps A Little Less Whining And Bagging For Handouts At The Boarder And A Little More Plain Old Fashion Mexican Law Enforcement Pride-In-Action Is Called For?

Perhaps Not......

>>>>>()<<<<<

And As For This Brother

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:39

Hearing The Teacher With My Heart

But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves? Luke 10:29-36

I Pray The LORD Stops This Incessant Slaughter And Carnage

Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body. Hebrews 13:3

Upon The Streets And The Homes And The Peoples Of Mexico And Heal Their Hearts

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Romans 12:13-16

In Jesus' Name

Amen!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  247
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  2

Actually there ARE words for this .... they wouldn't be used in decent company by Christians... but there ARE words...

Yes there are.....I TRY to never even think them though. I get all sideways just reading this; best I don't or I'll be angy all day. :huh:

I've never seen anyone be "angy" all day.

Wonder what that looks like???? :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Other countries have been doing this for years. France is on the news these days for a similar case. We are being sold the freedom of movement but some countries it means emptying their prisons which is the same as blaming someone else. Politicians do this all the time.

Blessings