• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

In my upcoming post on the subject I will show how Islamisn will be used for the Military/Totalitarianism/Satan part too. The more I study that faux faith the more I believe that is is designed to bring about the Tribulation Period. BOTH PARTS of it.

Will "THE ANTICHRIST" be muslim? He must make a covenant with Isreal that they will trust.

LT

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  328
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

In my upcoming post on the subject I will show how Islamisn will be used for the Military/Totalitarianism/Satan part too. The more I study that faux faith the more I believe that is is designed to bring about the Tribulation Period. BOTH PARTS of it.

Have you read "The Two Babylons"?

The more I learn about the Catholic church, the Ecumenical movement, and other major religions like Islam, the more I believe that we are on the doorstep of the formation of the harlot of Revelation.

I actually mentioned in a post some time ago that it was becoming apparent that the Islamic religion will one day be incorporated into the new, ecumenicalized catholic church.

The stage is set. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Maranatha!

NF

Guest Coral Snake

Actually all of those (and the Jehovah's Witnesses, Armstrongites, Mormons, The Way International, The Christadelphians and the rest of the Cults) are teaching a Jesus other than the one on the Bible.

However Islam was the first to deny BOTH that he was God in the flesh and that salvation came by the by grace through faith in the death, burrial and Ressurection of that flesh. Islam is truely the MOTHER of the harlots that deny that Jesus came as God in the flesh and that salvation comes ONLY THROUGH HIM.

Edited by Coral Snake

That is an interesting perspective. :wub:

The RCC denies salvation by grace, but they do teach that Jesus was God come in the flesh.

Of course, they also teach that He "comes in the flesh" every time a priest blesses a special cookie. :t2:

All for the One, for the One died for all!

NF

Actually all of those (and the Jehovah's Witnesses, Armstrongites, Mormons, The Way International, The Christadelphians and the rest of the Cults) are teaching a Jesus other than the one on the Bible.

However Islam was the first to deny BOTH that he was God in the flesh and that salvation came by the by grace through faith in the death, burrial and Ressurection of that flesh. Islam is truely the MOTHER of the harlots that deny that Jesus came as God in the flesh and that salvation comes ONLY THROUGH HIM.

but how does Islam incorporate the babylonian religious system that all the other kingdoms kept down through the ages. (2 Babylons)

LT

Larry, you recognised that as well?!

I have never actually read through "Two Babylons", but I have read excerpts, as well as observed references to it in other materials I have studied.

When I went to study the seven hills the harlot was seated on, which are also seven heads and seven kings, I was astounded by what I found.

The five empires that had fallen and the one that was at the time of Revelation all had strikingly similar aspects in their religions!

These aspects traced back to the religion of Babylon.

The RCC is Babylon with Christian symbols!

All for the One, for the One died for all!

NF

Guest Coral Snake

Islam teaches a false Jesus that is just perfect for the Antichrist. In their own End Times doctrine "Jesus" comes to convert the world to ISLAM before their version of Armageddon. (And the Jehovah's Witnesses teach virtually THE SAME FORM of Armageddon (A series of God directed natural disasters that wipe out all but the adherants to the religion in question rather than a real final battle between the forces of good and evil.

The current reason for Islamic Terrorism:

Where Islam differs from other Monotheistic religions is how their final judgement works. Basically there is a scales for every person at the end of the world and each persons works are weighed against Islamic law as they cross a bridge over the lake of fire (hell) leading to paradise. If it balances in favor of the law the bridge stays wide enough to walk across. If it does not it becomes as thin as a sword and the person falls into the lake of fire. ONLY those who helped spread the religion by the sword (Jihad) are 100% assured that the bridge will stay wide enough to walk across. This is why we see so much terrorism from them today.

However once their "Jesus" comes I think we will see a radical change in Islam AWAY from terror and violence that will allow the Islamic "Jesus" (Actually Satan) to surrender the Dome of the Rock to the Jews and make the 7 year covenant with Israel that begins the tribulation.

I am a Pre Wrath person rather than a Pre Tribber where the rapture is concerned so I think we will see all these things.

Edited by Coral Snake

In terms of a "perfect Jesus for the Antichrist", catholocism has one too!

Rather, they have several.

You will not be told this by spokespeople for the church, but catholics actually worship several Jesuses. The worship the baby Jesus, Jesus on the cross, the angry Jesus sitting in heaven who can only be appeased by His mom, and Jesus in cookie form.

Furthermore, they, in a very real way, consider their priests, and certainly the Pope, as Jesus on earth! I kid you not... the priests, and especially the Pope, are literally thought to filful the office of Jesus Christ.

Beyond that, they have this thing called the ecumenical movement, whereby everybody is supposed to make compromises and concessions until everybody is united under the power and flag of the catholic church again.

They have very strict rules and ceremonies, but in terms of who God is, they're very flexible, and they trust the authority of the church much, much more than the Bible.

Put the false prophet at the head of the ecumenicalized catholic church, have him tell the world that Antichrist is the savior, and, ba-da-bing.

In Him,

NF

Guest Coral Snake

You have to remember though that the first three and one half years of the Tribulation are under a PEACE AGREEMENT between the Israeli leaders of that time and The antichrist that allows for the Dome of the Rock's destruction and the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple. The Muslems would allow such a destruction ONLY if a recognized prophet of THEIRS (like their phony "Jesus") told them to allow it.

The only person the Jews will trust to form a peace accord is a Jew. There is no hope of the jews and muslims coming together appart from some intermediaty. There is a link between the catholic church and Islam though. Muhammed's (older)wife spent many yrs in a convent. The pope and Arafat have met several times. The CC has a vested interest in seeing Jerusalem as a universal capital with the CC running the show. the next pope could very well be jewish of birth - convert to CC.

LT