IGNORED

Does anyone have any advise? I really need help!

Guest joel20031523456789

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Joel, your best friend Jesus, wants to have relationship with you. Ask Him to give you the right friend or lead you to a right person to make a friend with. It might take a couple of days or so, because you need to exercise your wisdom here too, and hear his leading. Do not feel lonely dough, you Greatest Friend always with you. And when He will answer your prayer. Guess what?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  05/23/1987

Like you and Trinity my name is Joel also... :t2: crazy!

I definately know how you feel because I graduated 8th grade through a public school/homeschool hybrid type program and when I went into a public high school I was somewhat in shock. It takes time to adjust but pretty soon you'll make friends... don't worry about it. Believe me... I could't have been any more anti-social that year but I managed to get through it all. I managed to overcome my fears and started to talk and get to know everybody.. and realized that there were some cool people.

Now I'm a senior, and I just transfered to a HUGE school (one of the largest high schools in San Diego county) and I only know a few people there. I don't worry about it though... because God got me through this situation before. Just don't think about it too much and have trust that God will lead you to some new friends... and enjoy life... because I think right now you're making it harder than it needs to be... just have fun... that is the best advice I can give you.

Good Luck! :t:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  478
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/06/1971

Hey Joel! Welcome to Worthy Boards! It seems as if alot of us have experienced this kind of stuff! It happened to me, and when my son was in PS it happened to him, too. Your story actually reminds me of something that happened to my son. There was a "mean" girl in his class too, and everyone really liked her, and wanted to be her friend. You're right, it IS strange that everyone would want the friendship of someone who doesn't really know how to be a friend.

My advise is to pray, talk to your parents, and just try to be as friendly at school as you are on here! I'm sure it won't be long until you have more friends than you can handle! I'll be praying that God would provide you with good , fun friends who really love Lord. I hope it all works out, buddy! Keep us posted! :t2:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Joel,

It is not hard to understand you. I too was picked on when I was a young girl about your age. Just remember that with Christ, you are never truly alone. For God the Father is always watching, and with Jesus in your life there is not a thing you cannot get through. As far as advice goes...I know this is going to sound strange, but the next time this girl who has been troubling you does something mean to you....why not try reacting out of love? In other words, when this little lady gets mean to you, do something nice to her in answer. Invite her to sit with you at lunch, or give her compliments. Being kind to your enemy will surely say something in time. This may not be an easy thing to do, but trust me with a little time as well as prayer, should you do this it is bound to make her wonder why she was ever so unkind to you in the first place, if not...then maybe just maybe she may turn over a new leaf. I will be praying for you. Hope I gave you a few things to think about in this situation. Best of wishes. God Bless!

With Love In Christ,

Danielle

Guest joel20031523456789

Thankyou everyone for helping me! I think I've got enough advise! To koppen: I don't think I can exchange e-mails with your son but thanx ayway. To tsth: I already asked my parents about some help. I was just seeing if I could get more.

Joel :t2:

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  372
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

hey Joel I am in the 8th grade this year.I know how you feel I

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  372
  • Birthday:  12/20/1990

Sorry about that I wasn't done my computer is going nuts.I know how it is to feel alone even though I rather be alone.I have been picked on and bullied.My friends have either been older than me so the go to another school or they move.Give it time things will get better.I have teams at my school all my friends are on a different team than me or the went to the high school.I gave it awhile and now I have new friends.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Liv4Him2

Hi Joel :blink:

You sound so sweet, you remind me of my son.

I will give you some advice that I give my kids when they feel like you do.

Jesus commands us to love one another as God loves us and to love our enemies and to pray for them.

There will be people in our life that we find it tough to love. :oww: But we must remember that God loved us so much that He sent His only Son to die for us, even when we weren't loveable.

This little girl seems to be in your life for you to show by your actions that you are a true Christian and that you follow God's commandment to love one another.

I know it won't be easy, but it helps to start each day with a prayer:

Loving Jesus, sweetness of my heart,

Your magnetic love draws me to You.

You taught me the meaning of true love

By mercifully forgiving all my sins

And dying on the Cross for my salvation.

Teach me to embrace such Divine love,

That my actions be the fruits of Your Spirit

Endow me with the virtue of such a friendship,

To love and show love to all on an equal basis;

And to be pleasant towards those who are mean to me.

Help me to love my neighbor as myself.

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lpark13

Hey Joel i know how u feel that happened to me in 4 and 5 grade try ur best to make new friends and if u don't well u will always have friends here ok :hug:

:t2: