IGNORED

Does anyone have any advise? I really need help!

Guest joel20031523456789

Guest joel20031523456789

Hi, my name is Joel. I'm 10 years old and I hope that I could get some good advise but it's ok if I can't get any.

I am a christian and go to a christian school. In grades 1, 2, 3, and 4, I had two really good friends. They're both boys. I have great memories of them and me. But this year in grade 5 they both left. One because he moved and the other one is getting home schooled now. I miss them a lot.

Today, I went to school for my first day of grade 5. It was awful! All my friends were gone and I didn't have the best teacher. When I got there, I was playing basketball. I couldn't wait to see some of my old friends and meet new kids and hopefully be friends with them. But there's a really mean girl in my class. Every year, she's mean to people, but people still want to be friends with her. There are only like 6 girls so they are always friends with her 'cause they don't have too many. And the boys seem to all love her or always want to be friends with her even when she's mean to them. It's so strange. :unsure: BUT, today at both recess's and at the end of school, and people that were kinda my friends were playing with me, she was always asking them to play with ehr just so she could get them away from me. :t2: I can't believe she kept doing that! Then in school I felt so alone! It felt like I was in hell. (well, i don't know what hell is like, but it was like the worst thing ever!) I wanted to go home! Then, at the end of the day, It felt like the end of the year to me. But to all the other students, well.. I heared them saying it was the shortest day ever.

I feel so alone at school. Almost depressed!! Everyone seems to hate me. I don't think any of you reading this would understand me. I wouldn't if someone else had this problem. But, it's just the worst feeling! I hope someone can help me! But I know God will always be with me! :P

Joel :b:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0

Hey, my name is Joel also :unsure:

Aww... i know how you feel, as a kid i was always picked on and i was the punch bag for every kid on the earth. I like you didn't have much friends either, and the ones i did have left, either they moved away or the Turned on me. All i can tell you is to pray and pray hard :P

i will pray for you :t2: Your 10, enjoy life it goes by faster then you know, even though its going slow now, soon you will be in Jr. High those years will go fast, but once you get into High school it goes faster, and before you know it your in college to become that girls boss hehe :b:

Guest joel20031523456789

Thanks so much, Trinity! That helped a lot! Sorry for such a late reply! My account some how logged off and I had trouble getting back on but thankyou so much!

Guest joel20031523456789

If anyone still has advise, you can throw it at me! Trinity helped a lot but if you have any, I'd be happy to get more advise!

Joel :hug:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Hi Joel!

I'm Larry from Washington state.

Who's your BEST friend? Mine is Jesus and He has always been with me. Life can be lonely sometimes, but it is good to know there is someone who really does care.

Today was just the first day and you have some new challenges. Just be the person you were made to be and I'm sure you will have plenty of friends. The way you present yourself here is to be commended. Someone told me once that if you want friends be friendly.

Larry T.

Guest joel20031523456789

Thanx, larryt! That helped a lot, too! Yes, I almost forgot that Jesus was my best friend but I guess I'll always have a friend no matter what. I can't believe I forgot that! :unsure: And yeah, I am being friendly and I don't know why that girl has those friends but, oh well! That's how God knew it would be and everything happens for a reason. I'll keep being friendly. Thankyou everyone that's helping me! It's been a HUGE help! :P

God bless you all,

Joel. :il: :b:

Guest joel20031523456789

[Remember, if you have any advise, you can tell me even if it seems like i've got enough advise or you think someone said something you were going to already. and even anonomys can, lol!]

[Christian Rapper, Mike 2k4. (Joel)]

Hi Joel....I am so sorry you are having such a hard time...I have a son named Cameron and he is 9 and in the 4th grade...Would you like to exchange email addresses with him??..Maybe you two can be email pals??? Let me kow and I will send you my sons email address in a private message...

Blessings

Kelli

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Joel,

You might think about talking with mom and dad about all this, rather than strangers.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  523
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

:t2: Hi Joel!

I understand too! When I was a kid we moved many times, I was always the 'new kid'. I was also painfully shy and didn't make friends easily... I think that lunch time was always the worst. Everyone would divide up into their little groups of friends, most of these kids grew up together, I was always the odd ball new kid. They would point and talk about me but they never would talk to me or invite me to join them or play. Since I was so quiet, many thought I was 'stuck up', when really I was just terrified.

So, I spent a lot of time in the library or helping the student teachers or teacher's aids. Other times I just made sure I was able to get to the swings early so I could swing the recess away. Looking back, I wish I had been more out going like you are, and not so timid.

The first day of school is always hard and what you are feeling is normal. Your best buddies are not there this year and it's lonely, but give it some time. Everyone is adjusting to a new teacher, a new calss and a new grade, it's gonna take a few weeks for everything to settle in. I think you will be just fine... Remember that your very best friend is always with you, no matter what, that friend is Jesus. :il:

Heavenly Father I'd like to lift up Joel in prayer. Lord ease his mind and bring peace and comfort to his soul. Protect and guide him and his classmates, help them to have a productive and joyful year. Dear Lord please pay special attention to the 'mean girl', soften her heart, teach her compassion. Thank You Father, I love and praise You! In Jesus' name, amen.