• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/13/1994

Thanks for the love, brother. Just consider this: 1 Thessalonians 5:1-6 "Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying,

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Which generation can say that Israel became a nation once again?

Right there is the biggest point of all. Israel is the "one thing" missing from the list of prophecy fulfilled. No end times panic needed. I'm looking forward to Jesus coming back . . . :)

And you believe the establishment of secular Israel in 1948 is the fulfillment of a prophecy made thousands of years ago?

Gather yourselves together, yes, gather together, O undersirable nation, Before the decree is issued, Or the day passes like chaff, Before the Lord's fierce anger comes upon you, Before the day of Lord's anger comes upon you! Zeph. 2:1

This is a prophecy of those going back to the land in unbelief before Yeshua returns again. The birth of the nation of Israel is indeed a prophecy fulfilled.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Thanks, I fully understand now what your saying. Yeah, maybe our time has come. Maybe were at the end. The signs are clear. But what i was trying to say is we shouldn't live our life waitin for the end. We need to go out and serve God, need to do want God calls us to do. Should we completely not think about jesus' return? No. But we shouldn't sit back saying this is it. Because the end times could be tonight or 50 years from now. I don't man, I got some thinking to do. God Bless.

Right. We should be doing the Lord's work, more diligently and urgently, because time is short, I believe. But hey, we have gotten way off topic. Sorry about that.