• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1961

Saw this and absolutely had to post it...to you eschatological mavens...read the article....there's 16 nations...if Ireland, Portugal and Greece pull out of the EU, that leaves 13...then 3 MORE get into trouble...what does that leave??? Even me, who is math-deficient, knows that leaves 10....Found this quite interesting, but I want to hear opinions on this....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40371908/ns/business-world_business/

tell me what you think....

a.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

The article only lists the nations who have the euro not that actual nations that are in the EU which I think is about 26 or 27. Unless its just the nations that have the currency that most who think its the EU that rises and is part of prophecy. There are many these days who see a complete break up of the EU where another body may come up with Germany at its head, but who knows whats going to happen to early to tell I think.

....tell me what you think.....

Anyway You Count It

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalms 90:12

The Time Grows Dear

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Ephesians 5:16

Seriously

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:6-11

Praying!

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

The weakness of most prophecy studies is that they focus on trying to tie current news events to prophetic fufilment. That is a difficult task