Amaan

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi guys. . . I remembered something about the Israeli/Palistinian Conflict so I did some searching on You Tube and found it.

Edit-

Ok... SO no You Tube links on this site.

Basically I sum up Hal's opinion on the Palistinian/Israeli conflict by stating what Hal Lindsey said. "The history of the Palestinian People in far more recent than that of their Jewish neighbors. In fact, Palestine was created by the British Empire in the days after World War II. According to Rockwell Lazareth author of the essay "Who are the Palestinians"

There has never been a civilization or a nation referred to as Palestine and the very notion of a Palestinian Arab nation having ancient attachments to the Holy Land going back to time immemorial is one of the biggest hoaxes ever perpetrated upon the world! There is not, nor has there ever been, a distinct Palestinian culture or language. Further, there has never been a Palestinian state governed by Arab Palestinians in history, nor was there ever a serious Arab-Palestinian national movement until 1964 - By William John Hagan"

Edited by Amaan
youtube link

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Youtube links are not allowed on this site.

Thank you.

Youtube links are not allowed on this site.

Thank you.

Ah.. I can understand why You Tube videos wouldn't be allowed on this site.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

The Palestinians are not the issue in the ME! I know it sounds strange with all that is going on today.

The Palestinian issue was invented by Islamists who believe that the very existence of a Jewish state defies Islam itself.

A sore thumb in their face!

The Palestinians are just pawns in this game and that is why I keep paraphrasing to them that some day they will know the truth and it shall set them free. Free of their belief that their so called "brothers" give a damn about them! They don't! Why do you think the refugee camps were kept as such for so many years under Jordanian rule, or Syrian or Lebanese.

If you talk to Palestinians, the every day "joe in the street" you will hear things you never thought you would hear.

One of the biggest fears Palestinians have today is that there might actually be a Palestinian state. They know what that means, and it doesn't spell "good times"!

But God help them if they say so out loud. Their days are numbered!! Fear is the motor behind the whole ME mess

But the world is bent on giving the Palestinians their "freedom" . Why? Oil. Money. Power. Greed......you name in it

The Palestinians are not the issue in the ME! I know it sounds strange with all that is going on today.

The Palestinian issue was invented by Islamists who believe that the very existence of a Jewish state defies Islam itself.

A sore thumb in their face!

The Palestinians are just pawns in this game and that is why I keep paraphrasing to them that some day they will know the truth and it shall set them free. Free of their belief that their so called "brothers" give a damn about them! They don't! Why do you think the refugee camps were kept as such for so many years under Jordanian rule, or Syrian or Lebanese.

If you talk to Palestinians, the every day "joe in the street" you will hear things you never thought you would hear.

One of the biggest fears Palestinians have today is that there might actually be a Palestinian state. They know what that means, and it doesn't spell "good times"!

But God help them if they say so out loud. Their days are numbered!! Fear is the motor behind the whole ME mess

But the world is bent on giving the Palestinians their "freedom" . Why? Oil. Money. Power. Greed......you name in it

I understand that. I didn't mean to villefy the Palistinians.

There are Palestinian terrorists, to be sure. I believe that left to themselves they would be living just like you and me, making a living, bringing up families working the garden and generally enjoying life. There is a power that is corrupting human souls.

That power is not human. It is demonic. For some strange reason people follow that power rather than the true one.

This is where mankind falls.

What I meant was that Palestinians are people like you and me who have somehow got roped in by evil powers.

I would much prefer to live with them than be rid of them. I also believe it can happen

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I know I have only lived in Israel for less than two years, but often visit, and my experience is somewhat different....virtually every Palestinian I have engaged in conversation with has vehemently attacked Israel and cursed Jews...I have even been approached out of the blue and been given a venomous lecture on the evils of Jewish run Israel.

Now not everyone is like that, but the over-riding majority seem to be...it is partly this solidarity in spiritually induced hatred and political indoctrination that defines them as a group....and naturally the insidious tenets of Islam.

I am sure that in Davids time, there were some decent Philistines around....but G-ds judgment came upon them collectively as a people.....or even when Israel strayed....G-ds judgment fell on the nation. It seems to me that until there is a change of heart amongst the people who assume the name Palestinian, G-ds wrath will burn against them, especially in the light of cursing those that curse (or seek to bring disaster) against Israel.

I know I have only lived in Israel for less than two years, but often visit, and my experience is somewhat different....virtually every Palestinian I have engaged in conversation with has vehemently attacked Israel and cursed Jews...I have even been approached out of the blue and been given a venomous lecture on the evils of Jewish run Israel

Well you know, it could be wishful thinking on my behalf but listening to just a few down-to-earth Palestinians has given me a bit of hope.

True , there are plenty of those who hate us. If you take the Hamas, just looking at their agenda is enough to realize we'll never have peace with them. But you know.... never say never, especially when it isn't human beings who are in control, even if we believe we are. Miracles have happened in the past, are happening in the present and will, I believe, happen in the future.

My feeling is that it can't do any harm turning good feelings towards the Palestinians, at worst it won't be true and we'll be in another war. My feelings are not going to change anything except what I have inside, so why harbor negative feelings?

I am not "vegetarian" and if someone is out to kill me, I will do the same to him, first, if possible. I hope to God that if that ever happens I wouldn't kill my enemy out of hatred, but rather out of love for my family, friends and community - self defence

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

I know I have only lived in Israel for less than two years, but often visit, and my experience is somewhat different....virtually every Palestinian I have engaged in conversation with has vehemently attacked Israel and cursed Jews...I have even been approached out of the blue and been given a venomous lecture on the evils of Jewish run Israel

Well you know, it could be wishful thinking on my behalf but listening to just a few down-to-earth Palestinians has given me a bit of hope.

True , there are plenty of those who hate us. If you take the Hamas, just looking at their agenda is enough to realize we'll never have peace with them. But you know.... never say never, especially when it isn't human beings who are in control, even if we believe we are. Miracles have happened in the past, are happening in the present and will, I believe, happen in the future.

My feeling is that it can't do any harm turning good feelings towards the Palestinians, at worst it won't be true and we'll be in another war. My feelings are not going to change anything except what I have inside, so why harbor negative feelings?

I am not "vegetarian" and if someone is out to kill me, I will do the same to him, first, if possible. I hope to God that if that ever happens I wouldn't kill my enemy out of hatred, but rather out of love for my family, friends and community - self defence

I hear what you are saying Hupo....I guess I have a less charitable approach that sees something of the spirit of the challenge by Goliath of Gath against Israel, emanating from the body of people who call themselves Palestinians....something rose up in David as he rushed to meet the challenge:

1Sam 17:41Then the Philistine came on and approached David, with the shield-bearer in front of him. 42When the Philistine looked and saw David, he disdained him; for he was but a youth, and ruddy, with a handsome appearance. 43The Philistine said to David,

I hear what you are saying Hupo....I guess I have a less charitable approach that sees something of the spirit of the challenge by Goliath of Gath against Israel, emanating from the body of people who call themselves Palestinians....something rose up in David as he rushed to meet the challenge:

1Sam 17:41-47

I believe there is something satanic at work in these people that will lie, cheat, steal and destroy, believing they are doing the will of Allah against all infidels, especially the Jewish nation..... I believe there are decent individuals...but they are hard to recognise as they can all seem the same...may the L-rd give us the grace to recognise the difference.

I notice your "location" says Sunny Sussex, Sun-trap of the South. UK. and I'll bet it's nothing of the sort these days, what with the weather reports coming in :b:

As to our topic: I believe as you do, that there is a satanic spirit at work. I've also learned, over the years that what a person DOES and what a person IS are two different things.

There is ISLAM and there are MUSLIMS..... God's battle (and it is HIS, not ours) is with the spirit of Islam, not with Muslims as persons. This is the way I try and look at Palestinians. There are people and there is a spirit. That is where the split needs to be made. Satan has tied up many with his spirit. God will untie this mess, in His time and His way.

All I need is a tiny seed of faith.... not much to ask for, is it? :24: