• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

larryt, show me something in the Bible about a demon of Yosemite Sam. Show me where a Christian can be demon possessed or "bound" by demons. Everything is not a demon, we have plenty of "flesh" to hinder us too.

that is another thread

LT

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Calamity
larryt, show me something in the Bible about a demon of Yosemite Sam. Show me where a Christian can be demon possessed or "bound" by demons. Everything is not a demon, we have plenty of "flesh" to hinder us too.

that is another thread

LT

Then, by all means, please start the thread so it can be discussed.

the issue here is self defense. If you don't want to enter in this debate here why do you ridicule my position. I stand on the scriptures what do you stand on?

Guest Calamity
the issue here is self defense. If you don't want to enter in this debate here why do you ridicule my position. I stand on the scriptures what do you stand on?

God's Word. A Christian cannot be demon possessed. There are no examples at all in the Bible of a demon being cast from a Christian that I can find. Gary is a Christian.

the issue here is self defense.  If you don't want to enter in this debate here why do you ridicule my position.  I stand on the scriptures what do you stand on?

God's Word. A Christian cannot be demon possessed. There are no examples at all in the Bible of a demon being cast from a Christian that I can find. Gary is a Christian.

That's a different thread if YOU want to bring it up you post it.

LT

Guest Calamity

I also don't believe I "ridiculed" your position. Once again, I do not agree, but that doesn't mean I am ridiculing. The reason I got involved is because of the PM's you sent to two of my close friends, and I was asking you to stop.

Guest shadow2b
-Those that loose debates resort to lies, conjecture, innuendo, name calling, etc. If you cannot debate why do you bother? I believe thing you do not and the same from your point of view. I have tried to be civil, but I am not a pacifist as some of you believe. You do not want to debate on the merits. For your position is on sand and when the winds come the house built on sand will fall. You do the same they did to Noah before the flood, to Jeremiah before the babylonians came, and before Jesus comes some of you may well be vomited out of His mouth as lukewam water.

I had a difference with some people here and tried to go to them. I will not persue any further the differences.

-DOES THIS MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING??-HOPEFULLY---

-The only differences exist only in your INEPT mindless hypocritical-judgements & Ignorant declarations of scripture that you throw around-willy-nilly- out-of-context-& UN-Related to subject-matter--& You're so Ignorant you don't even know just how Ignorant you are & "that''s the worst type of Ignorance------VOG--dude---

-uhhhhhh--VOG-dude--WHAT DEBATE?? There has been NO debate only your idiotic-dis-jointed-UN-related-"out-of-Context"- quotes of Scripture--Attacks on members here & your mindless--judgemental statements about everyone here----SO IF you want to "Debate"I suggest you go LEARN something & Then come back for said "Debate" because it really isn't fair to debate when you are UN-Armed---helpless--& Ignorant to boot---

Those that loose debates resort to lies, conjecture, innuendo, name calling, etc.  If you cannot debate why do you bother?  I believe thing you do not and the same from your point of view.  I have tried to be civil, but I am not a pacifist as some of you believe.  You do not want to debate on the merits.  For your position is on sand and when the winds come the house built on sand will fall.  You do the same they did to Noah before the flood, to Jeremiah before the babylonians came, and before Jesus comes some of you may well be vomited out of His mouth as lukewam water.

I had a difference with some people here and tried to go to them.  I will not persue any further the differences.

What lies? What conjecture? What innuendo? Again, because someone doesn't agree with you does not mean they are lying, or are doomed.

-The only differences exist only in your INEPT mindless hypocritical-judgements & Ignorant declarations of scripture that you throw around-willy-nilly- out-of-context-& UN-Related to subject-matter--& You're so Ignorant you don't even know just how Ignorant you are & "that''s the worst type of Ignorance------VOG--dude---

-uhhhhhh--VOG-dude--WHAT DEBATE?? There has been NO debate only your idiotic-dis-jointed-UN-related-"out-of-Context"- quotes of Scripture--Attacks on members here & your mindless--judgemental statements about everyone here----SO IF you want to "Debate"I suggest you go LEARN something & Then come back for said "Debate" because it really isn't fair to debate when you are UN-Armed---helpless--& Ignorant to boot---

You forgot name calling. I don't see this as "Fun in the Lord"