:emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray::emot-pray:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

In order for any company, AIG, or a local bank to do business with any islamic country, bank, anything they must be 'sharia compliant' not necessarily implemeting the whole of sharia. And this is what this article is suggesting at least I am reading it that way. This is been going on for many years but don't have stats to back that up. And according to islam, those I have spoken to on this subject, state that if a company in any country does business with them under 'sharia compliance' then that nation will come under full sharia and its just a matter of time. Things are pretty screwed up, we just need to stick to Gods Torah and He will take care of His own according to His will.

The Dance

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members?

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. James 4:1-4

The End

Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:

But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over. Isaiah 51:22-23

And The Hope

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

In order for any company, AIG, or a local bank to do business with any islamic country, bank, anything they must be 'sharia compliant' not necessarily implemeting the whole of sharia. And this is what this article is suggesting at least I am reading it that way. This is been going on for many years but don't have stats to back that up. And according to islam, those I have spoken to on this subject, state that if a company in any country does business with them under 'sharia compliance' then that nation will come under full sharia and its just a matter of time. Things are pretty screwed up, we just need to stick to Gods Torah and He will take care of His own according to His will.

Isn't the Torah the first 5 Book of the Bible? If so, shouldn't we be living by the entire Bible and not just the Torah? I apologize in advance if I have misunderstood what you meant.

In order for any company, AIG, or a local bank to do business with any islamic country, bank, anything they must be 'sharia compliant' not necessarily implemeting the whole of sharia. And this is what this article is suggesting at least I am reading it that way. This is been going on for many years but don't have stats to back that up. And according to islam, those I have spoken to on this subject, state that if a company in any country does business with them under 'sharia compliance' then that nation will come under full sharia and its just a matter of time. Things are pretty screwed up, we just need to stick to Gods Torah and He will take care of His own according to His will....

Isn't the Torah the first 5 Book of the Bible? If so, shouldn't we be living by the entire Bible and not just the Torah? I apologize in advance if I have misunderstood what you meant....

The Torah And The Prophets

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets. Matthew 7:12

From Death Unto Life

We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death. 1 John 3:14

From Self To Jesus

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) Ephesians 2:5

Glory!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  10

Isn't the Torah the first 5 Book of the Bible? If so, shouldn't we be living by the entire Bible and not just the Torah? I apologize in advance if I have misunderstood what you meant.

I don't consider just the first 5 books Gods instructions, I consider the entire bible instructions for our daily living. The idea that the first 5 comes really from Judaism, those books do hold all of words that God spoke to Moses to write down so many do consider it the 'law' but Torah means instructions and or teachings to put just the word law onto the word does a great injustice I believe. When Messiah came He showed us that He was the perfect example of 'walking and keeping Torah' where God said do not commit adultery Messiah 'fulfilled' the Torah by showing us how not to by explaining that even if we lust in our hearts we are already doing so. He instructed us just as all those commands in the OT give us the examples and expands on the 10 commandments showing us what God meant and how we are to walk them out. In the end of the day I look at it this way God says to keep all His commandments knows we are human and cannot walk in them correctly without failing so He sent a helper that now writes His ways on a fleshly heart and no longer do we have a heart of stone. Its the attitude of the heart and how it responds to Him is the most important thing any of us can do, once we give our heart to Him He gets right to work in changing that heart so we can walk in His light. Probably more than you wanted! sorry.