• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

My hat is off to Joe and Shiloh, your post were very excellent in describing God's word.

One verse that got my attention was Colossians 1:16, so I looked it up. To get a complete understanding of Col. 1:16, you must first look at verses 14 and 15.

Col. 1:14 In whom we have Redemption through His Blood (proclaims the price that was paid for our Salvation), even the forgiveness of sins (at the cross, the lord broke the power of sin, and took away its guilt [Romans 6:6]):

Col. 1:15 Who is the Image of the invisible God (Christ is the exact reproduction of the Father; a derived Image), the First born of every creature (which means Jesus is the creator of all things):

Col 1:16 For by him all things were created (presents the justification of the title given Christ in the preceding verse), that are in Heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible (thing seen and not seen), whether they be thrones, or or dominions, or principalities, or powers (refers to both Holy and fallen Angels): All things were created by Him, and for Him (Christ IS the Creator of all [John 1:3]):