IGNORED

An Egyptian Warns the United States to Back Off

nebula

Syria, I think, is the next big problem. What are the chances that we will end up with friendly governments in the Middle East in your opinion? If we do make overtures to any new governments, what are the chances that those new governments will accept any overtures we DO make?

slim but possible.

I think the average Iranian isn't nearly as anti-semitic as the average Saudi...and we consider Saudis to be "friendly"

Egypt is as closer to a secular islamic state like Turkey as opposed to the Saudis or Iran or Syria...which means they are fertile soil for Islamic agitation but not completely there yet.

I do believe there is a likelyhood that average people in Egypt want no part of the MB agenda. Unfortunately they, like us, could end up with a government that doesn't care what the will of the people is.

Finally, are the Arab people in general against Israel, or is it just the nut-case hard-line Islamics? Not unlike some 'Christians', there are a lot of people in Arab countries who are 'Islamic by birth' rather than so-called true believers, what do you know about these people? Are they the ones clamoring for freedom?

I believe people everywhere want to live in peace with each other. But then the agitators defile the unenlightened with lies...and the ones most willing to use the lie and aggressive brute force end up being the dominant party.

Like our last election....

. I'm not yet convinced he will win the next election

I'd bet that he won't...but it doesn't matter either way. He isn't going to leave.

mark my words...consistent since August of 08

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I've told you so many times that he is an enemy of Israel and would be working against them since his election was funded in large part by donations coming in from Saudis and Palestinians. Do you remember that he still hasn't disclosed where 1/3 of his untraceable "contributions" came from?

Well, I remember those discussions.