• Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I said he's #1 ON THIS EARTH to me!

Are you reading my whole posts?

Yes, and they're mean and nasty. I won't be reading any more.

Really, did you read the ones before where I gave you sites and information with out being mean and nasty?

I was not mean an nasty, I did not call you names but I was blunt.

I was blunt because you only argued against all help offered.

You are addicted to your son, you need help.

When I said that about god its because from what you have posted it seems as if you almost worship your son. You are not in a healthy relationship.

This needs to change or you will both suffer from it, and him the most.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I read this thread again - the 3rd time... thinking I was missing something. I don't think I have. I think this is either a hoax or the OP is seriously ill and in need of intensive prayer and therapy. If the OP is being truthful - she is allowing an adult son to hibernate emotionally, mentally and spiritually to make herself feel comfortable and secure. I'm sure the OP thinks she loves her son ... this is not love - it's obsessive compulsion and control. It's very sad.

Praying~!

The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. Psalms 34:15-17

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I read this thread again - the 3rd time... thinking I was missing something. I don't think I have. I think this is either a hoax or the OP is seriously ill and in need of intensive prayer and therapy. If the OP is being truthful - she is allowing an adult son to hibernate emotionally, mentally and spiritually to make herself feel comfortable and secure. I'm sure the OP thinks she loves her son ... this is not love - it's obsessive compulsion and control. It's very sad.

I agree and since she really does not see a problem or want help or advise then I will from this point on cease to respond and hold it in prayer thank you for reminding me of that need!

I said he's #1 ON THIS EARTH to me!

:thumbsup:

For I was my father's son, tender and only beloved in the sight of my mother. Proverbs 4:3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  2

This all must be very overwhelming and hard to read. Bless your heart Please do pray about the words contained within this thread & if you are really defensive it may be because you do recognise that yes though they may seem harsh there is truth contained therein. I hope you are ok.

This all must be very overwhelming and hard to read.

It is. :mellow:It's a good reminder never to post anything personal.

:mellow:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:18

• Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Hello friends...I am closing this thread as I think enough has been said.

Please remember that in our keeness to help others and to see G-d guide them through life and address personal problems and difficulties we need to exercise retraint and be doubly mindful of patience....and that sometimes the boards are not really the best set up to do this, where our words on a blank page can seem harsh when others can't look into our eyes and understand something of the intent and concern we are trying to express.

In Messiah. Botz