• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

What is the purpose of the Millennial Temple with the sacrifices as described Ezekiel chapters 40-48?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

What Millenial Temple?

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

According to Eze. 40-48, which is prophecy, there will be a temple built in the millennial reign. Some believe it will rebuilt before He returns and that may be true yet I think if anything it will be finished when He returns. Ezekiel writes about the rebuilt temple where all will come and learn His truth and keep His feasts during the thousand years of His earthly reign over mankind. The saints will teach those in the nations and help rule with Him during this time.

shalom,

Mizz

• Topic Count:  373
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,331
  • Content Per Day:  0.59
  • Birthday:  12/24/1965

According to Eze. 40-48, which is prophecy, there will be a temple built in the millennial reign. Some believe it will rebuilt before He returns and that may be true yet I think if anything it will be finished when He returns. Ezekiel writes about the rebuilt temple where all will come and learn His truth and keep His feasts during the thousand years of His earthly reign over mankind. The saints will teach those in the nations and help rule with Him during this time.

shalom,

Mizz

True. But the thing that puzzles me are the sacrifices that will be made in that millennial temple.

shalom,

Mizz

True. But the thing that puzzles me are the sacrifices that will be made in that millennial temple.

I don't have any scripture to back this up, but it seems that the sacrifices you are describing would be memorial in nature rather than to take away or cover sin, since Jesus is our sacrifice for sin. Other than that I have no idea. :noidea:

Guest yod

What is the purpose of the Millennial Temple with the sacrifices as described Ezekiel chapters 40-48?

food for the priests

food for the priests

Wedding Feast?

• Topic Count:  173
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,911
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

shalom,

Mizz

Thing is theres going to be people here that were not changed into new bodies so it does seem to indicate they will be for those. I see the millennial reign as mans chance to really live under His Torah, coming to the temple to learn, coming to the land to live. We know that those that live in the nations will have rain withheld if they do not keep His Torah or follow His ways so its not a huge stretch to think that the temple, the sacrifices are for those people, for remembrance. Its like Exodus all over again, He brings His own, all of Israel to the land gives them instructions to live by and He rules on the throne instead of an earthly king. Those of us who are changed at His arrival will be ruling and teaching with Him. Thats how I view it, there are scriptures that offhand I cannot remember, that show the people alive and going to Jerusalem and all that.

shalom,

Mizz

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Millennial?

Is there an actual link to the 1000 years and the temple or is this presumed?

Food for thought...

Could this be a temple of a people mislead by a false messiah into thinking these are good times ?

Isaiah 66:1-6 (NASB95)

1 Thus says the Lord,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I often wondered what the purpose of a millennium serves anyway?

I have heard opinions (like a second chance for unbelieving Jews), but never any real scripture to back it up (other than there will be a millennium).