IGNORED

How is Satan using you in your relationships and marriage?

luke22ministries

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/06/1974

I attend several churches. In most of them, you can find marriages that are in really really bad shape. They walk into church barely talking to each other. The wife weeps bitterly as she worships and the husband is detached. I've talked to some of these couples and very honestly I've BEEN one of these couples in the past. It started with a couple of bitter arguments, neglect, too much time spent on work or doing whatever. Now when you go to bed, she goes left and you go right. You could drive a small Toyota down the space in the middle of your bed. When you are preparing for work, you could chill wine in the frostiness of the morning greetings between you two....and you make love less than the Clevers (Leave it to Beaver). You cant get over the things that they are doing and you feel that their character has changed so much and you hurt so badly. You still love them but you are not sure you can keep doing this. It hurts too bad.

Do you know that if you feel this way, a part of your failing marriage is actually your fault. Not because of actions but because Ephesians 6 says we do not war against flesh and blood. Paul warns us that Satan delights in using nothing further to decieve and misguide us other than our own hearts. So many times we see our spouse, family member or partner as the problem where indeed SATAN is the problem. HE is the problem. War together against the wiles of the devil. Find out how in this article.

Please take the time to click on and read this article.

http://www.examiner.com/christianity-in-west-palm-beach/dear-heartbroken-are-fighting-against-flesh-and-blood-or-rebuking-the-devil

For those of you who are mature Christians, would you post the things that you do in your marriage or friendships when times of bitterness and pain arrise. Where do you find these things in scripture. For those of you who are new believers, are you struggling with these issues in your own marriages? Perhaps you can post questions where you might get help and support. I look forward to godly conversation!

\Are you being used by Satan to HURT your partner in your relationship? Do you recognize times when you are? What do YOU do to "rebuke" the devil and claim your power in Jesus Christ again. Perhaps those of you who are mature married Christians can post what you do in times when there is bitterness a

Edited by luke22ministries

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

An excellent word, and one we should all pay attention to :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  115
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  12/06/1974

Thank you so much. To god be the glory!

An excellent word, and one we should all pay attention to :thumbsup:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  517
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Thank you for bringing to attention the devices of the devil. I have a lovely thriving marriage based on the knowledge of such spiritual powers that precede our existence and rule over us. I too had problems till through the name of Jesus I discovered the Truth of the existence of light and dark powers that exist for the sake of God's purpose.

Often times we blame others for their moods and actions when in fact it is a lie or deception introduced by Satan that is being given credibility through belief of it. If we reciprocate blaming the person for it we allow Satan to control the events. We cannot hold those people responsible and that is why Jesus endured a cross saying forgive them they know not what they do. Hence I find the teaching that men are free in their wills to choose a misguided one, seeing that no one wills to be deceived lest they are deceived already. This belief that men are free in their wills is necessary so as to invoke blame which is the accusers prime directive. However I would concede to the defining of a freewill as one that is fixed solidly on the Truth and not able to be moved by any lie. To say we choose freely does not even consider such spiritual matters as you have dilligently pointed out.

Therefore in my house and within all of my family and friends it is preached that the Truth will set you free making sure to emphasize that there are lies out there sowing distrust, fomenting selfishness, turning Love into heartache, and making slaves of us all. To renew the mind into understanding that the Love of Christ is the only way to destroy the works of the devil, not blaming but forgiving , turning the other cheek, returning good for evil. Only through walking in this Spirit does Satan become apparrant and hypocritical reasoning become exposed. Beware of the notion that freedom is only there if we are given the option of disobeying God, this was the first lie ever believed in and is a foundational lie. We will serve some power be it light or dark, but only in light is there freedom, not in being able to deny the light which is servitude to darkness.

Edited by childeye

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

I attend several churches. In most of them, you can find marriages that are in really really bad shape. They walk into church barely talking to each other. The wife weeps bitterly as she worships and the husband is detached. I've talked to some of these couples and very honestly I've BEEN one of these couples in the past. It started with a couple of bitter arguments, neglect, too much time spent on work or doing whatever. Now when you go to bed, she goes left and you go right. You could drive a small Toyota down the space in the middle of your bed. When you are preparing for work, you could chill wine in the frostiness of the morning greetings between you two....and you make love less than the Clevers (Leave it to Beaver). You cant get over the things that they are doing and you feel that their character has changed so much and you hurt so badly. You still love them but you are not sure you can keep doing this. It hurts too bad.

Do you know that if you feel this way, a part of your failing marriage is actually your fault. Not because of actions but because Ephesians 6 says we do not war against flesh and blood. Paul warns us that Satan delights in using nothing further to decieve and misguide us other than our own hearts. So many times we see our spouse, family member or partner as the problem where indeed SATAN is the problem. HE is the problem. War together against the wiles of the devil. Find out how in this article.

Please take the time to click on and read this article.

http://www.examiner....uking-the-devil

For those of you who are mature Christians, would you post the things that you do in your marriage or friendships when times of bitterness and pain arrise. Where do you find these things in scripture. For those of you who are new believers, are you struggling with these issues in your own marriages? Perhaps you can post questions where you might get help and support. I look forward to godly conversation!

\Are you being used by Satan to HURT your partner in your relationship? Do you recognize times when you are? What do YOU do to "rebuke" the devil and claim your power in Jesus Christ again. Perhaps those of you who are mature married Christians can post what you do in times when there is bitterness a

The devil uses our self centeredness against us. If we could learn to die to ourselves nothing would offend us.