• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1973

I've been reading some of the posts in Worthy and noticed that there are some posts with black diamonds with ?'s within the posts that make it nearly impossible to read. It borderline causes me a headache trying to read through it as I tend to strain my eyes while reading it, thus I've given up on those. Someone from the chat said it was a "feature". Is there a way to disable or turn it off? That "feature" is akin to the "feature" that comes on my car from time to time: flat tires. If not I guess I'll just have to skip over those posts/posters but I really hope that can be done away with. Help?

Edited by MeLessHimMore

I've been reading some of the posts in Worthy and noticed that there are some posts with black diamonds with ?'s within the posts that make it nearly impossible to read. It borderline causes me a headache trying to read through it as I tend to strain my eyes while reading it, thus I've given up on those. Someone from the chat said it was a "feature". Is there a way to disable or turn it off? That "feature" is akin to the "feature" that comes on my car from time to time: flat tires. If not I guess I'll just have to skip over those posts/posters but I really hope that can be done away with. Help?

The Board Programming Does Not Seem To Recognize Some Types of " And ' And Such,

So It Shows The Black Diamond ? Instead

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

What's strange is that it doesn't happen "all the time"!