• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

What we must understand is this teacher is acting just the way he is suposed to. He's probably not saved. What else should we expect of someone of the world.

We know the best thing to do is stay away from him however that is difficult. I gather that nothing has happened yet, just some eye contact, flirting and a phone #.

Do ya really like this guy? If so think about him burning in hell one day. Do ya want that? I know ya don't. Also think about his wife and kids and what impact it would have on them.

Think about your own soul. This one thing could lead you straight to the grave and even hell.

Why not turn it all around. Leave him a christian tract or ask him if he knows Jesus. He'll probably keep his mouth shut and eyes somewhere else. What a seed you could plant into this teacher. Maybe your obedience to God and your testimony will oneday lead him to Christ.

But whatever you do, don't even think that you can replace his wife. That is not God's will.

Do you want to serve Christ? If so, you must deny yourself and pick up your cross.

In his love,

Brian

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Amen.

shorti, are you still with us?

t.

thanks you all for the replies. i will take them into consideration, but i feel something good could come out of this. i know he has feelings for me and i think that if we dont tell anyone like keep it dl we could have a desent relationship.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

Shorti are you a believer? If so, as your sister in Christ I have to admonish you with truth...and I say this with love.

#1 You are entertaining and fantacizing about sin.

#2 You have intentions on being deceitful.

#3 You are ignoring the fact that this is not only unwise and illegal, but could potentially harm both yours and your teachers future forever.

#4 If you pursue sin, I hope you're willing to accept the consequences.

Don't be further deceived. It's impossible for you to lie, deceive and willfully sin and it go unnoticed by God. Even if you fool everyone else, God sees.

Peace,

Tess

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  4,813
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

Yeah, that guy is really 'off'. He has NO integrity, no boundaries, and he's very, very stupid. I think I might tell the principal and show him the peice of paper with his number on it. Don't get all giddy about this. You should not feel flattered. Maybe he makes a practise of seducing his students. It's unlikely that you're the first or the last, but there is something wrong with a guy that age going after a 16 year old. Really wrong.

but i feel something good could come out of this. i know he has feelings for me and i think that if we dont tell anyone like keep it dl we could have a desent relationship.

You are sooooo fooling yourself. Stop it!!! Don't let your mind entertain this kind of stuff. You're smarter than that, aren't you? Sneaking around with your teacher? That's pathetic.

What do you think? That this guy wants to be your friend? Please! He's almost 30 and you're 16. YOU don't need a friend like him, but he does need God. Take GYPC's advice to turn it around and plant a seed for the Lord. And take the advice of the others.

The devil is setting you up for a trap. Don't walk into it!!

cuz i keep having these fantasies with me and him and i think he is too, i can tell by his voice.

The devil is planting thoughts into both of your heads. You are a target of an evil entitity. How flattering is that?

What are you thinking "He's so cute. Oh, his eyes are so nice. I can't beleive he likes me. Out of all of these girls, he picked me. He's looking at me again! I just want to be friends with him. There's nothing wrong with that." etc, etc, etc, etc.

YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO STOP this.

I'm sorry to be so hard on you but I see a grave injustice about to happen to you and you willingly letting it happen.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear shorti,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

One of the hallmarks of maturity is the ability to understand what the potential benefits and consequences of one's actions may be. Let us examine the potential pros and cons of pursuing this type of relationship with your teacher.

Consequences for you:

1) Loss of self-respect

2) Loss of respect and trust from your parents/guardians

3) Loss of your bf

4) Suspension/Expulsion from school

5) Potential pregnancy

Pros for you:

1) Temporary excitement of a relationship with an older man

2) Temporary gratification of the kinky relationship between you and your teacher

Consequences for your teacher:

1) Criminal charges

2) Loss of job and career

3) Potential loss of his marriage

Pros for your teacher:

1) Temporary satisfaction

You can weigh the pros and cons yourself, and make the informed decision.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Shorti are you a believer? If so, as your sister in Christ I have to admonish you with truth...and I say this with love.

#1 You are entertaining and fantacizing about sin.

#2 You have intentions on being deceitful.

#3 You are ignoring the fact that this is not only unwise and illegal, but could potentially harm both yours and your teachers future forever.

#4 If you pursue sin, I hope you're willing to accept the consequences.

Don't be further deceived. It's impossible for you to lie, deceive and willfully sin and it go unnoticed by God. Even if you fool everyone else, God sees.

Peace,

Tess

Great post!@ :huh:

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/04/1986

He's married.

He's quite a bit older than you.

He's your TEACHER.

You're underage.

All these things are a BAD combination. Please pray, and do not make this step towards hurting yourself. This man is MOST likely not interested in anything other than your body.

Undecided Frog, and Tess got it right. Please heed their advice, and do not pursue this relationship with an older, MARRIED Man.