• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  116
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/25/1945

Jermiah 34:1 – 35:19

Because we do not listen to God today our nation is in very bad condition. As a people we have elevated ourselves to supersede God and in many cases to remove Him from our lives completely. This is not a new condition for any nation of the world, in fact, it is very common. And when we look back at history we find that when a nation refuses or ceases to obey God, they are defeated and, or, are taken over, usually by a terrible ruler as a punishment.

This is when people cry out to God and return to Him. A little noticed recent event of similar circumstance is the near history of the South of Sudan, now known as the nation of Southern Sudan, still not much noticed. The people of northern Sudan were Islamic Followers and were the rulers of the nation. ¨I know,¨ but please pay attention to truth in events and ignore empty and hollow words. The Arab Islamic, the African Islamic, the American Islamic and every other Islamic Believer, for all of their empty claims, hate Jews and Christians and are duty (see that word, duty) bound to exterminate us. There are 164 verses in the Qu´ran that called for the ¨Humane¨ Killing of the Followers of the Book and the Jewish Believers.

For those of us that believe and obey, nothing is frightening! We are expectantly excited but not frightened. For myself I learned obedience at the hand of my Stepfather, who loved me enough to punish me and explain to me why, and in the US Army. There were times in combat that I was mortified at my surroundings but the standing order to get my helicopter ready to fly always propelled me into service. In addition to the command to, ¨Fear not,¨ we are commanded into action by the last three verses of Matthew in the Great Commission.

So you see, it is much like being a professional soldier, will you obey? Or will you sit in place waiting for your head to be removed? There is a proven rule of life on this Earth that has only been defeated twice and that was at the hand of God. The two to beat it were Enoch, who walked with God, and Elijah, who was removed in a Fiery Chariot. For everyone else the rule applies, ¨For every birth there is one death!¨ So you and I both were born for the first death and you, like I, being a Christian cannot die the Second Death, so why fear any way?

May God always bless you and give you the strength to remain, forever true to Him, God bless!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Amen :thumbsup:

Reminds me of a story that happened a few years back. There were these two guys who lived in an occupied country. Both of them had been called to fight the Lord's enemies and both had been given weapons.

Fear was leaning on his sword hiding under a pomegranate tree with 600 men, while Faith took one of his mates and went round beating down the enemy's strongholds.

.... Because we do not listen to God today our nation is in very bad condition. As a people we have elevated ourselves to supersede God and in many cases to remove Him from our lives completely. This is not a new condition for any nation of the world, in fact, it is very common. And when we look back at history we find that when a nation refuses or ceases to obey God, they are defeated and, or, are taken over, usually by a terrible ruler as a punishment.

This is when people cry out to God and return to Him....

Amen

Then thine heart be lifted up, and thou forget the LORD thy God, which brought thee forth out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage;

Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth. Deuteronomy 8:14-17

Praying

But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 8:18-20

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

And when we look back at history we find that when a nation refuses or ceases to obey God, they are defeated and, or, are taken over, usually by a terrible ruler as a punishment.

This is when people cry out to God and return to Him.

2 Chronicles 7:

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will HEAL their land.

Romans 10:

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.