wyguy

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

Following this on my Android. The word "eradicate" frightens me. Sounds too much like the word "genocide "coming from the past. Hopefully I have misinterpretated.

The religion should be eradicated. I didn''t say the people should be eradicated. Islam should not be allowed to be practiced in any civilized country. Islam brings nothing but death, poverty, gender apharteid and the loss of freedom everywhere it gains ascendency. If you feel you want to live with a religion that decrees you convert or die, then so be it.

The word Muslim has a definition that means, "A beliver in Islam". An adherent of is Islam is called a "Muslim".Therefore by saying eradicate Islam you walk on thin ice in my humble opinion. I wish only to live by the words that Jesus taught. "Love thy neighbour as thy self". Can't personally see him wanting to "eradicate" anyone without a chance. Pretty hard to preach Jesus's words to a population that has been bomed,invaded, dictators put in power because ,"they have liquid gold. Ie- oil".where ilegal invasions have taken place because those placed in power no longer tow the line. Must be hard for them to think we come in peace and bring words of salvation.

Guest shiloh357
The word Muslim has a definition that means, "A beliver in Islam". An adherent of is Islam is called a "Muslim".Therefore by saying eradicate Islam you walk on thin ice in my humble opinion.
No nation is obligated to accept whatever ideaology shows up on their shores. Islam/shariah law is intolerant and hates the very freedoms you use to protect it. In a Muslim country, you will be murdered for even mentioning the name Jesus. Islam would readily see shariah law implemented in the UK and see all of you forced to accept it. Islam works that way in every country it has ascendency.

I wish only to live by the words that Jesus taught. "Love thy neighbour as thy self".
That is not Jesus' philosophy on foreign relations. The problem is that people in the west, especially in Europe have no point of reference for Islam. The west is more free, and the muslims exploit that freedom to force Islam into the mainstream and eventually force shariah law on the populace. Recall the recent muslim boycott of KFC in the UK for failing to meet halal dietary requirements. The problem is that people are so naive about Islam and what its true intentions are. The very freedoms that you use to protect Islam, is the very freedom they exploit and wish to take from you and replace with slavery to shariah.

Can't personally see him wanting to "eradicate" anyone without a chance.
I did not say anything about eradicating people. But if Islam were not tolerated, they would self deport.

Pretty hard to preach Jesus's words to a population that has been bomed,invaded, dictators put in power because ,"they have liquid gold. Ie- oil".where ilegal invasions have taken place because those placed in power no longer tow the line. Must be hard for them to think we come in peace and bring words of salvation.
You should study the history of Islam. It is a bloodthirsty ideaology and has always been spread by the sword. They are not innocent victims. Islam is satanic. Worship of Allah is akin to worshipping satan. If Mohammed were here today, he would be locked up in an asylum for the mentally deranged, not heralded as a religious leader.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/24/1959

Following this on my Android. The word "eradicate" frightens me. Sounds too much like the word "genocide "coming from the past. Hopefully I have misinterpretated.

You haven't misinterpreted. Fasten your seatbelt.

You haven't got a clue, KatyAnn. Perhaps you should go live in a Muslim country for while and get feel for the "religion of peace."

If I could find one we peaceful christian nations haven't bombed into obivion, I'd be glad to.

This assessment tosses reality to the wind in lieu of a fantasy about how violent Christians are.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  540
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  05/29/1960

Demographics of the Muslim people will change the world as we know it. As Muslim population increases, they gain political power and with this power is the ability to change laws. The book “America alone” talks a little about this:

Illuminated with wit and wisdom by Mark Steyn:

• The hidden reason that the problem of Islamic jihad has exploded across the world since 1970

· The likely outcome of today's global situation, in which Islam is militarily weak but ideologically confident -- while the West is militarily strong but ideologically insecure

· Disquieting implications of the fact Islam is a religion, not a race or nationality (as it is commonly portrayed in the West) -- and an explicitly political religion at that

· The correlation between the structural weaknesses of the social-democratic state and the rise of a globalized Islam

· Why the problem Europe faces today is not one of race, but of culture

· How mosques in the West serve as recruiters for the jihad and play an important role in ideological subordination and cell discipline

As the Muslim population increases in America it won’t be long before we’re under Shariah law. Check out this video on Muslim population growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

We need to be very watchful to be sure this doesn't happen to us.