• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Zec 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

The Lord looks upon Israel as any parent would look upon their children. My daughter is the most precious thing in my life and is the apple of my eye. There is nothing I would not do for her, and there is no one that I will ever allow to harm her. Does she make me angry? Of course she does. But, if anyone offends her, or tries to hurt her, they will face my wrath. I love my daughter as God loves Israel, or more specifically the Jews.

Lev 26:12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land

When I hear Christians preaching against the Jews, it confuses me, I don't understand how they can call themselves Christians, and persecute God's chosen.

So, I see the world threatening God's children and since I love God, I want to come to their aid; as I would hope a friend would come to my Daughter's aid if she is being threatened. I definitely wouldn't want to see that person joining in in terrorizing her. I would be more angry at my friend, than the stranger that started it. I'd feel betrayed by my friend.

Or, if my daughter is doing something self destructive, I would hope my friend would intervene on my behalf and help her, not contribute to her behavior.

So, if you call yourself a Christian, but you preach that God forsaked them and claim the church replaced the Jews as heirs to God's blessings, what are you really?

If you claim, Israel needs to give up more land to their enemies, are you not contributing to their harm? Are you not taking from then, what God gave them? On whose authority can you do this?

The Church is at a crossroads, we can see the deep theological divides within us. It can even be seen here on this forum. Half the church will be brought to heaven during the rapture, though technically it would be the whole church, since the Church is made up of believers. The wheat and tares will be separated once and for all. God, that planted the seeds of His Church did it right and the unrighteous planted weeds in our midst. For now, God has allowed us to grow together, but the tares is starting to strangle the wheat, I don't think we have much time left until the harvest.

Pray for Israel, Pray for the Peace of Israel, Pray that Israel sees Christ's sacrifice for what it truly was, a blessing for all mankind. Thanks everyone.

Hallelujah~!

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. John 5:22-25

To The KING OF THE JEWS

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.

Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. Ezekiel 37:1-14

God Save Israel

In Yeshua's Name

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Pray for Israel, Pray for the Peace of Israel, Pray that Israel sees Christ's sacrifice for what it truly was, a blessing for all mankind. Thanks everyone.

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

:thumbsup:

Amen