• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  426
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,633
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  08/26/1978

I have had hotter but it was the best image I could find online.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I have had hotter but it was the best image I could find online.

I had to watch it without the sound. I also had to stop watching, when I saw the seal and the kangaroo - LOL!

I think you're saying that you can put whatever protein into the soup that you would like, but that came out of left field. LOL!

Edited by Assured

I had to watch it without the sound. I also had to stop watching, when I saw the seal and the kangaroo - LOL!

I think you're saying that you can put whatever protein into the soup that you would like, but that came out of left field. LOL!

Lol, you need the sound! There is discussion about different kinds of meat you can use, to be sure, but that was not what the Seal and Kangaroo were about.:24:

The seal was about a comment on a particular product mentioned, and that was the Omegaman Seal of Approval.

The Kangaroo was there, because I was suggesting that you might not want to add salt (being that it is already salty) unless you are Australian. Then you might have seen some french toast with white powder on it, as I pointed out that ozzies put salt on french toast!

Thanks for watching!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Lol, you need the sound! There is discussion about different kinds of meat you can use, to be sure, but that was not what the Seal and Kangaroo were about.:24:

...Thanks for watching!

LOL! I'll have to watch it again with the sound. It will be getting colder and it's a good time for soup.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/22/1997

'repeat this process until the soup is transferred from the bowl to your tummy' :24:

im sorry... i couldnt resist :24:

The seal was about a comment on a particular product mentioned, and that was the Omegaman Seal of Approval.

The Kangaroo was there, because I was suggesting that you might not want to add salt (being that it is already salty) unless you are Australian. Then you might have seen some french toast with white powder on it, as I pointed out that ozzies put salt on french toast!

Thanks for watching!

ozzies? :24:

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget to add salt. 24.gif It's not food without salt in it. 24.gif

Really? I thought as a red blooded ozzie, you would add a little soup to your salt!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget to add salt. 24.gif It's not food without salt in it. 24.gif

Really? I thought as a red blooded ozzie, you would add a little soup to your salt!

:24: