Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  1

Thank you! I know God is good, but I wonder sometimes if I'm good enough for God.

None of us could ever be good enough for Him. But Jesus died that we could be saved. :thumbsup:

Set your mind on things above. :wub:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Praying emot-hug.gif. Do you have a social worker you can talk to?

I have talked to a social worker in the past and she tried to get me to see a councilor, but that can't be much of an option right now, because my son can't come with me because he is old enough that he can't be in the room with me while talking about the things I need to talk about...I have to wait until he is school age for me to go....especially since I can't drive yet, my son would have to be in child care all day, once a week and I can't afford that right now..

That makes things more difficult emot-hug.gif. Can someone from church help babysit?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Hello...

And I want you to know that God loves you very much....

Everyday, I want you look in that mirror and see the beautiful and powerful woman you are...

Start speaking The Word into your life...get a marker and print on your bathroom mirror who God say you are..

You are fearfully and wonderful made...You are the apple of God eye...that He goes to an fro looking for some one to bless and that someone is you...That God loved you so much that He give His best..His Son, Jesus Christ... just for you and because of that you can overcome anything that comes your way. It maybe a little hard at first, but the more you profess the Word over your life..it will take root.

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for my wonderful sister in the Lord...

Help her in every area of her life...I stand in the gap...praying because like her..life issues once had me at the end of my rope...but in the mist of it all... You taught me...no matter how far down that rope we get...the secret...is to hold on..

Your loving kindness has brought me into a wealthy place...and if You did it for me.. You'll do it for her too...Heal her of all her medical challenges....Open the windows of Heaven for all her needs...Above all place in her heart...You are the Great I Am...Father of more than enough...In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:wub:2J

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1,901
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  29

Just passing through leaving a hug and a blessing...

And praying you....

WZMLOecK18370p_11.jpg

2J

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Hi, Right now I feel like everything is caving in around me...For starters I am mentally disabled...I was diagnosed with Extreme Bi polar, anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Borderline Intellectual Functioning and PTSD. I was diagnosed when I was 14. It has been 4 1/2 years since I last cut on myself or overdosed. I do have a hard time managing my stress because of all my mental disorders...I have a 3 year old son that I try so hard to take care of by myself but I seem to get so stressed out about every little thing that happens. I have a genetic Blood Disorder called Glucose 6 Phosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency and because of this blood disorder, I am most always sick with a cold or flu almost everyday...I also get kidney stones every month and I get tired of always going in to the doctor and asking them for help because they always make me wait up to 2 weeks to get any sort of scans and they get irritated with me because I refuse to take any pain med (because I have my 3 year old son to take care of) even though I collapse several times a day from the extreme pain and nausea. I get SSI for my disability (674 a month) and that is all my son and I have to live on...with our rent and bills that add up to 615...I don't have enough to buy My sons pull ups, wipes and everyday household items...I feel like I'm going to explode with everything I'm dealing with....I can't turn on my heat right now because I don't have the money to be paying a higher electric bill...but how can I not turn on the heat because of my son...I feel like I am doomed to fail being a parent...I get so stressed that I start thinking about cutting myself...so far I haven't but I still fear I may start doing it again..I don't know what I can do or what anyone can do, but I am so tired of keeping this all in... :runforhills:

In My Prayers! Praying for your needs to be met and for help! God bless you

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Romans 8:35-39

35 Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? 36 (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) 37 No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.

38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

prayed.... Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

I Know that this thread is a couple months old, but I pray things are working out for you and will work out for you.

I know everyone has a different situation, but when I find that I have a lot on my plate, I must learn to say "no" to less important things and concentrate on the important things in my life, God and my family.