IGNORED

Does God Love Everyone?

ozell

Guest shiloh357

If God loved everyone we would not have this verse here

Revelation 21

25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

That is not true. God loves everyone, but God is also holy and cannot tolerate sin. It is not any hate on God's part that keeps anyone out of the New Jerusalem. It is man's impenitence that keeps him out of out of the Kingdom. The only one standing in a sinner's way to salvation is the sinner himself.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,425
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1Jn 4:8 1 Jn 4:8-9

8 He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

NKJV

God is love...

We were born without love, in a world without love... Christendom is scares in supply and we are in the last days ->where even those

few who have it (given from God) are in jeopardy of its loss due to increased wickedness!

Pretty bleak picture and fear and desperation on my part due to this Scripture-

1 Jn 4:12-16

12 No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us. 13 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. 14 And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. 15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

NKJV

I seem to be my own worst enemy when it comes to loving others-> I seem always to be in consideration of self: If I give sacrificially it is with regard to Christ and eternal value in view of self, If I don't it is because of self reasons, that I would do, yet because of self, I do not, that I would not do I do yet for self, i do! I cannot find in all my effort of selflessness, yet self to be there as well.... in all this I have found I cannot give selflessly! I sense great value in the selfless being yet the ability of conscience reason denies me the know how to bring it about!

Then it dawned on me I am at war with me and I wish myself to be dead so that I may loose the self and contain only Christ. To Love Him with out regard or inhibited by anything but only the Who and What He is in a cleanness of heart formed out of His Word by the power of the Holy Spirit unreserved to His completeness of Being in proper worship of Name/Person Jesus. I am always aware of the flesh and I hate it.. It is an enemy that whispers lies into my heart that in turn I beg my Lord from deliverance from ... I know the old me and from where I have come and neither are of any worth for The Lord does not want them to continue but have been called to die! How do the dead things still speak and why do my new ears still hear their Words? Oh God, my God, thank you for the deaths of these my enemies and for Your Son Who has caused it to be so...

1 Jn 5:2-5

2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and keep His commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith. 5 Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

NKJV

Love, Steven