IGNORED

I finally went back to church yesterday!

jeffnevins

Guest messengerofYAH

The Lord is calling us out of the churches of men! He is calling us to abandon all these false doctorines of men and their tradition and to worship Him in spirit and in truth. The Lord has poured out His holy spirit upon the whole world yet who has received? Who has set themselves apart from the world? The Lord is speaking to this generation!

link deleted by Mizzdy, please refrain from posting any more links to this site

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

So Jeff how are you doing, everything okay at Church still, with the sound system and all?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

So Jeff how are you doing, everything okay at Church still, with the sound system and all?

I'm OK, thanks for asking. I can understand how some people w/certain conditions can't go.

Just wish churches would consider one of their services being old-school (like from biblical times- non-amplified).

It was never a concern before the brain injury. I could try talking to someone there sometime though- (besides the welcome desk).

I'm OK, thanks for asking. I can understand how some people w/certain conditions can't go.

Just wish churches would consider one of their services being old-school (like from biblical times- non-amplified).

It was never a concern before the brain injury. I could try talking to someone there sometime though- (besides the welcome desk).

There are denominations where amplified music is not used in public worship. You may want to see what else is in your area and call them and ask. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  415
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/02/1945

The Lord is calling us out of the churches of men! He is calling us to abandon all these false doctorines of men and their tradition and to worship Him in spirit and in truth. The Lord has poured out His holy spirit upon the whole world yet who has received? Who has set themselves apart from the world? The Lord is speaking to this generation!

link deleted by Mizzdy, please refrain from posting any more links to this site

What kind of church should be going to then? With cattle and horses? Confused here. The bible plainly says for christians to not forsake the assembling of themselves together. Not all churches have false doctrines. Anyone that believes that Jesus Christ died on the cross for their sins and have accepted Him as their Lord and Savior is saved.