• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Bold & Nebula

Either Gods Word to Daniel was 100 per cent true or 100 per cent false. If True, I stand by the Scriptures; if False, then one cannot trust the Scriptures. God is an all knowing God, if so, what he gave to Daniel is 100 per cent Accurate and True. Gods Word never changes.

Agree!

Where we disagree is in how it is interpreted and applied.

Christ did not: 1. Finish transgression, Israel as we do still transgresses today. 2. Put an end to sin, Israel as we do, still SIN (1 John 1:9) is still in effect today; Now Christ paid the penalty for sin, but did not put an end to it. 3. To atone for wickedness, one is still in their sin or wicked until acceptance in Christ (being in the Vine). 4. Bring in everlasting righteousness, We are not there yet, the unrighteous still abound, SIN still abounds. 5. Seal up vision and prophecy; Revelation is a prophetic book, there are prophecies though out the NT, people still have visions, so Christ did not seal them up. 6. Anoint the most holy, who is to do the anointing, Christs anoints Himself, I do not think so.

This prophecy was give for Daniels people (Israel) and Daniels holy city (Jerusalem) to Fulfill. This is where it is say: Seventy sevens are decreed for your...

In Christ

Montana Marv

Please explain how Israel is supposed to finish transgression, etc.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Bold

Daniel 9:24 - Seventy sevens are decreed for your people (Israel) and your holy city (Jerusalem) to; 1. Finish transgressions, 2. To put an end to sin, 3. To atone for wickedness, 4. To bring in everlasting righteousness, 5. To seal up vision and prophecy, 6. And to anoint the most holy.

If the Seventy sevens are completed, Why has not Israel and Jerusalem fulfilled the six tasks? They have not because the Seventy Week is still to come. It was not finished in 70 A.D. or 30 to 40 A.D..

In Christ

Montana Marv

Thankyou! In our day, and very soon.

Edited by rod1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,150
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Bold & Nebula

Either Gods Word to Daniel was 100 per cent true or 100 per cent false. If True, I stand by the Scriptures; if False, then one cannot trust the Scriptures. God is an all knowing God, if so, what he gave to Daniel is 100 per cent Accurate and True. Gods Word never changes.

Agree!

Christ did not: 1. Finish transgression, Israel as we do still transgresses today. 2. Put an end to sin, Israel as we do, still SIN (1 John 1:9) is still in effect today; Now Christ paid the penalty for sin, but did not put an end to it. 3. To atone for wickedness, one is still in their sin or wicked until acceptance in Christ (being in the Vine). 4. Bring in everlasting righteousness, We are not there yet, the unrighteous still abound, SIN still abounds. 5. Seal up vision and prophecy; Revelation is a prophetic book, there are prophecies though out the NT, people still have visions, so Christ did not seal them up. 6. Anoint the most holy, who is to do the anointing, Christs anoints Himself, I do not think so.

This prophecy was give for Daniels people (Israel) and Daniels holy city (Jerusalem) to Fulfill. This is where it is say: Seventy sevens are decreed for your...

In Christ

Montana Marv

Nebula

Zech 13:8,9 - In the whole land, declares the Lord, two-thirds will be struck down and perish, yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will bring into the fire, I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them, I will say 'They are my people," and they will say "The Lord is our God.

Not until Israel calls upon the name of the Lord and He answers them "They are my people" have they finished transgression; put an end to sin; to atone for wickedness (accepting Christ as their Lord); to bring in everlasting righteousness (they will be with Christ for 1000 years); to seal up vision and prophecy, none will be needed during the 1000 years, for Christ now becomes the focal point; to anoint the most holy (Israel must anoint Jesus as their King - so as to sit on David's throne forever).

All this is future for Israel. The prophecy of Daniel 9:24 is all about Israel and no one else. Who are Daniel's People (plural) and who/what is Daniel's holy city??? For both are to fulfill the six tasks. No replacement theology here.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Bold

Daniel 9:24 - Seventy sevens are decreed for your people (Israel) and your holy city (Jerusalem) to; 1. Finish transgressions, 2. To put an end to sin, 3. To atone for wickedness, 4. To bring in everlasting righteousness, 5. To seal up vision and prophecy, 6. And to anoint the most holy.

If the Seventy sevens are completed, Why has not Israel and Jerusalem fulfilled the six tasks? They have not because the Seventy Week is still to come. It was not finished in 70 A.D. or 30 to 40 A.D..

In Christ

Montana Marv

All achieved by Christ for those belonging to him, we have the gift of righteousness and the power of sin to kill has been destroyed, the anointing of Christ as our King is yet to take place.The last 7 of Revelation.

We are the Israel of God, his true people.

Blessings

Rod.

Edited by rod1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

Bold & Nebula

Agree!

In Christ

Montana Marv

Nebula

Zech 13:8,9 - In the whole land, declares the Lord, two-thirds will be struck down and perish, yet one-third will be left in it. This third I will bring into the fire, I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them, I will say 'They are my people," and they will say "The Lord is our God.

Not until Israel calls upon the name of the Lord and He answers them "They are my people" have they finished transgression; put an end to sin; to atone for wickedness (accepting Christ as their Lord); to bring in everlasting righteousness (they will be with Christ for 1000 years); to seal up vision and prophecy, none will be needed during the 1000 years, for Christ now becomes the focal point; to anoint the most holy (Israel must anoint Jesus as their King - so as to sit on David's throne forever).

All this is future for Israel. The prophecy of Daniel 9:24 is all about Israel and no one else. Who are Daniel's People (plural) and who/what is Daniel's holy city??? For both are to fulfill the six tasks. No replacement theology here.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv, one could make a good argument that the one third left was believers (who in that day were primarily Jewish) and the 2/3 were the apostate Jews who rejected him.

Your assertion that Daniel 9:24 is about Israel is highly questionable. It's all about MESSIAH and His coming to the Jews to test their hearts.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

[quote name='Bold Believer' timestamp='1322405240' post='1744573'

.... There is no antichrist dictator 666 personage....

:thumbsup:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18

Beloved, The Thing About This Beast Is He Just Can't Seem To Get

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Just Who Is The Real Jesus Christ The Mighty One

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. Isaiah 56:7

Who Still Loves His

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. Isaiah 47:17

Israel

And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:26-27

And Just Why

Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant. Job 14:8-9

This Beast Is Sooo Gonna Cook

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

:24: :24: :24:And God Is Sooooo Good~!

.... There is no antichrist dictator 666 personage....

:thumbsup:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18

Beloved, The Thing About This Beast Is He Just Can't Seem To Get

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

Just Who Is The Real Jesus Christ The Mighty One

Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people. Isaiah 56:7

Who Still Loves His

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. Isaiah 47:17

Israel

And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mark 10:26-27

And Just Why

Though the root thereof wax old in the earth, and the stock thereof die in the ground; Yet through the scent of water it will bud, and bring forth boughs like a plant. Job 14:8-9

This Beast Is Sooo Gonna Cook

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: Romans 11:26

:24: :24: :24:And God Is Sooooo Good~!

And that man (whose number was the number of the beast) was Nero. Nero's name adds up to 666 in the letter system of the time. Nero is the man in Rev 13. He personified everything evil about Imperial Rome.

Ah Beloved, Is God So Impaired That He Can't Call Nero, Nero?

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: Israel 45:1-5

And We Know Who The False Christ Will Claim To Be

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43

And Althought Nero Was All About Rome, This Anti-Christ, This Man Of Perdition

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonian 2:3-4

Is All About Jerusalem

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. Mark 13:13-20

Maranatha~!

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,150
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Bold

You said: Marv, one could make a good argument that the one third left was believers (who in that day were primarily Jewish) and the 2/3 were the apostate Jews who rejected him.

Your assertion that Daniel 9:24 is about Israel is highly questionable. It's all about MESSIAH and His coming to the Jews to test their hearts.

You need to read Zech, it is all about Israel, and much of it about the kingdom age (1000 year reign of Christ) The two thirds and one third are from Israel. Zech 8:23 - This is what the Lord Almighty says: In those days ten men from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Jew by the hem of his robe and say; "Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you".

My assertion that Daniel 9:24 is about Israel is PURE FACT. Daniels people are those of Israel, for those of Israel were captives in Babylon. Daniels holy city is none other than Jerusalem. PURE FACT. The Messiah is not mentioned or implied in Daniel 9:24. The decreed prophecy is about Daniels people and Daniels holy city. For this is what Scripture Says. It cannot be refuted. No replacement theology here.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Nebula

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interesting interpretation. It sounds like you are inserting the word "their" in the passage is read:

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish [their] transgression, to make an end of [their] sin, to make atonement for [their] iniquity, to bring in [their] everlasting righteousness [by themselves], to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place."