Can I pray for healing

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Keep praying until you get an answer. I cannot tell you what the answer may be but you will be answered. Ask the Lord for His guidance and keep trusting.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thankyou again for all the encouragment. One of the blessing's I have received has been this forum with all the wonderful members. I had come across thiis forum a few months ago and lost it. When I was really down I believe God lead me back. Now I spend so much time on it being encouraged and enlightened. Thankyou so much. Tonight starts a new chapter in my life, a brand NEW YEAR !!! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me. JAIMASI !!!

This question may sound dumb.I would not ask it, but I have heard this a couple of times now. I have been told that if we did not take care of our bodies in the past, and as a result we have certain health issues, God will not heal us. Can a smoker who gets lung cancer as a result of years of smoking, quit smoking and expect to be healed.I have not read anywhere in the bible that conirms that yet I have heard now several times. Thankyou for your thoughts.

:emot-handshake:

GOD Will not...? every action has its consequence, we can try to fix our past mistakes but we cant ignore that there might be a price to pay. Some people get away easily but others have to suffer, but at the end it is our soul that matters. Some got cancer and during their short few months they got really close to God and inspire other people to come to God. I know one guy who got cancer and died few years ago that was so excited to be given the express ticket to meet GOD. He was happy, loved by everyone and even until now, remembering him only bring me joy. Such a lovely person. RIP Mr D :)

Dont be afraid of catching cancer or diseases, devout yourself to God and remember that our body will decay one day, but a righteous soul will live forever. :laugh:

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  46

Thankyou "LMT", for the words of encouragment. You are right about the decay. I have not been on this forum for a few days. I am having trouble with my eyes and loss vision. I was not able to nread. I THANK GOD! my vision is coming back. It was a scary time in my life . The thought of blindness scares me. An early ticket out would not be the worse thing. I long to worship at my Saviors feet. Thankyou for all the prayers.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I will also be praying....

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  51

Praying for healing of any kind is always biblical. The main thing is to trust God for whatever He brings about and often that is not what we expect, in fact, sometimes it can be much more than we even anticipated.

"...I am the Lord that healeth thee" (Exodus 15:26)

"He sent his word, and healed them..." (Psalm 107:20)

"But he was wounded for our transgressions..and with his stripes we are healed" (Isa. 53:5).

"...And great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all" (Matt. 23:15)

"Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him...and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up..." (James 5:14, 15)

"...Pray one for another, that you may be healed." (James 5:16)

Edited by evergreenjo