IGNORED

Just Got Married! What Indoor/Outdoor Activities To Do?

ChristianMaker

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you so much everyone! I have plenty to do now. God Bless!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

We run and bike occasionally on a trail near the house; but I find myself looking at other couples that are all decked out on the trail in top of the line gear and bikes and going fast like they are dedicated to the sport and each other.

Best,

ChristianMaker

Don't buy into the lie that what you see is necessarily true. It's often not the case at all. I commute back and forth to work in cutoff blue jeans and a tee shirt for a reason: its comfortable and cheap. I spent money on a good bike, because there's nothing worse than a cheap bike when you have miles to put in. The cheap bikes just don't hold up, so I spent what I could afford for a good one. I don't want to have to fix the darn thing every day, like I did with a cheap bike I had. Top of line gear might mean someone is going all out for their sport -- or it might just mean they have more money than brains. :) The latter seems to be true more often than not, at least in my experience.

You may want to spend time with your wife in prayer and see what the Lord has for you to do. The first thing I can suggest from scripture is finding a local church to get involved in if you don't already go to one. For the rest, seek the Lord first and He will find things for you to do. :)

About the more money than brains - thumbsup.gif I am never more comfortable (even in town) than when I have on my 'grubbies'. That is a lot of expense that you as a young couple don't need - just to show off?? Who cares?? Get out there and enjoy the outdoors besides a lot of the old stuff sells for a lot of money!!