• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Manager..... "Liam, you have a new movie coming out soon, and we need to get you back in the limelight to promote interest in it"

Liam......."What should I do to get attention?"

Manager......"Hmmm lets see, what will cause a stir for a while without you having to commit to anything, and not get you arrested?"

Manager....."I know, I know, you are a Catholic right! What would be the worst thing a Catholic could say to gain attention?"

"Yeah lets go with that".....

:whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

Manager..... "Liam, you have a new movie coming out soon, and we need to get you back in the limelight to promote interest in it"

Liam......."What should I do to get attention?"

Manager......"Hmmm lets see, what will cause a stir for a while without you having to commit to anything, and not get you arrested?"

Manager....."I know, I know, you are a Catholic right! What would be the worst thing a Catholic could say to gain attention?"

"Yeah lets go with that".....

:whistling:

On the one hand, I hope that's exactly what's going on. On the other, the very idea of someone being that manipulative is offensive. And I KNOW people do exactly this sort of thing. Especially the kind of people who have mangers and handlers and press agents. But if push comes to shove, I'd rather him be pulling a political stunt than actually considering this kind of switch. I like Liam Neeson. Always have. I hate the idea of him turning his back on God to follow Islam. Not to mention how absurd it is that he's claiming to be considering it because, basically, the prayers and mosques are pretty. :blink: Yikes!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Maybe Fez, but how many genuine Christians would consider that stunt for publicity? I guess none. It is not a game a spirit filled believer would play.

Maybe Fez, but how many genuine Christians would consider that stunt for publicity? I guess none. It is not a game a spirit filled believer would play.

Good point, but nor would a spirit filled believer contemplate what he has suggested he might want to do.

Where does that leave him I wonder?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  11,318
  • Content Per Day:  1.89
  • Days Won:  33

Good point, but nor would a spirit filled believer contemplate what he has suggested he might want to do.

Leaves him in dire need of prayer smile.gif

Leaves him in dire need of prayer smile.gif

Amen to that :thumbsup:

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I believe Neeson showed where he stands with Jesus when he said this:

Ahead of the release of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader next Thursday, Neeson said: ‘Aslan symbolises a Christ-like figure but he also symbolises for me Mohammed, Buddha and all the great spiritual leaders and prophets over the centuries.

‘That’s who Aslan stands for as well as a mentor figure for kids – that’s what he means for me.’

I believe Neeson showed where he stands with Jesus when he said this:

Ahead of the release of The Voyage of the Dawn Treader next Thursday, Neeson said: ‘Aslan symbolises a Christ-like figure but he also symbolises for me Mohammed, Buddha and all the great spiritual leaders and prophets over the centuries.

‘That’s who Aslan stands for as well as a mentor figure for kids – that’s what he means for me.’ Source

:thumbsup:

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6

Source

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160