• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/03/1954

Edited from my first writing. Other early writings from my blog.

What Philip has learned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is evident from the Bible to have an active sacrifice of the life we had, without the Holy Spirit, so we may have the Holy Spirit living inward and showing outward in our every day life.

In this life of knowledge I find some difficulty because there is so many right things which we can master in our lives which we want to give advice to help others. We can be trapped in our thoughts so vivid that we are doing the right thing only to find out or think, the very essence of the suggestion portrayed is not appreciated.

It is imperative for the one making a suggestion or giving advice is ready also to listen. Listening and speaking can’t be taken on the assumption on the knowledge of the person which a conversation or advice may take place. To be angry at someone for not adhering or to the one giving advice can lead to interruption of a negative nature to the other person.

Can we really have no interruption from Satan who can cause a rift or a split in families and friends? I don’t think so. This is where difficulty lies. It lies in the fact we have the old nature still within us and the Spirit of God is trying to tell us to do the right thing. It’s like a tug-of-war having the old nature pulling us on one end and the Spirit of God trying to lead us on the other end. We need to let go of the baggage which holds us back from winning the war with the flesh and trust in the almighty God, by reading the Bible.

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. James 1:18, 19

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Read it twice! Hasn't fully sunk in yet..