Trinity

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

A person of integrity avoids even the appearance of doing something wrong.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prayingwife

You know Kerry my not be aware of the little things that show us who he really is. I believe the Lord is allowing us to see even the little things that is wrong with this candidate. It is EXPOSURE!

Edited by prayingwife

Guest charlie

You guys are disgusting; you want to believe he cheated because George Bush got spanked and put to bed in that debate and you all know it, you saw it for yourselves.

In light of that FACT I expect Karl Rove to work overtime in "Swiftboatvet" mode to spread as many ridiculuous lies as possible to discredit Kerry; knowing he can count on good evangelicals to help spread the manure.

Those of you who are propogating this crap should never point the "conspiratorial finger" at anyone else on this forum again.

I suggest you all go read the article under "Raiders News": 'Divided by a Common Faith' .....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Grrr..can't get my media player to work. Kerry broke it.

I had a package of Bic pens, now they're gone, Kerry strikes again? :laugh:

Guest charlie
You know Kerry my not be aware of the little things that show us who he really is. I believe the Lord is allowing us to see even the little things that is wrong with this candidate. It is EXPOSURE!

Don't miss the forrest for the trees! Perhaps the Lord allowed you to see a very big thing in that debate; perhaps the Lord exposed GWB for what he really is, someone who isn't very smart and can't express himself beyond "soundbites" and "bumper sticker slogans"; someone who fumbles for words when there's no aide up there on the podium with him to tell him what to say. - Not a good attribute for the leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

Did you "look" at it that way at all prayingwife?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

You guys are disgusting; you want to believe he cheated because George Bush got spanked and put to bed in that debate and you all know it, you saw it for yourselves.

In light of that FACT I expect Karl Rove to work overtime in "Swiftboatvet" mode to spread as many ridiculuous lies as possible to discredit Kerry; knowing he can count on good evangelicals to help spread the manure.

Those of you who are propogating this crap should never point the "conspiratorial finger" at anyone else on this forum again.

I suggest you all go read the article under "Raiders News": 'Divided by a Common Faith' .....

Does that article say anything about calling brothers and sisters in Christ disgusting?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Section 5, pages 4-5 of the binding "Memorandum of Understanding" that was negotiated and agreed upon by both political campaigns states:

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate.... Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium..."

My question is:

If this is how Kerry complies with the NEGOTIATED rules of a debate, how will he comply with NEGOTIATED treaties he may make with other countries?

Edited by Green Darner

Guest charlie
Does that article say anything about calling brothers and sisters in Christ disgusting?
Edited by charlie

Guest charlie
My question is:

If this is how Kerry complies with the NEGOTIATED rules of a debate, how will he comply with NEGOTIATED treaties he may make with other countries?

I would say the answer to your question is that he did comply. This is just a lie created to damage Kerry because he did so well in the debate, and the President did so poorly.

Guest prayingwife

Kerry did better as a debater, we know that. But it still doesn't change the fact that Kerry is not a man of integrity. You disgust me as well!