• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

well, the point remains I cant stand obama as president, but thats not why you shouldnt put his face on the flag, its disrespectful, flat out putting anyones face on it. If she wants to accuse me of not being able to accept Obama as president-well, thats a true but seperate statement, but its not why Im offended at her putting his face on our flag. I wish Obama and all HIs followers would just move to some remote island somewhere and leave America to be free.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

RACISM!!!

Here is a post that has to be explained.

I surely hope your not one of these liberals that think "if your against Obama, your a racist".

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

RACISM!!!

I surely hope your not one of these liberals that think "if your against Obama, your a racist".

I was wondering the same thing, but just too tired when I read it the first time to come up with a response. Still tired, but just passed through to see if anyone else had commented.

RACISM!!!

I tell people this in real life and I'll say the same thing here.

That tired, moth eaten, dog-eared race card has gotten rather old . . . and like things that we hear too often or too long, it just fades into the background noise and isn't heard any more like the engine noise of a car going down the highway. You don't even hear it after awhile. :)

RACISM!!!

Wow! I've been on this board a long time and some people still can't tell my sarcasm! Come on guys. Read some of my posts or at least take a look at the topic "Just a little fun."

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Birthday:  04/30/1971

RACISM!!!

Wow! I've been on this board a long time and some people still can't tell my sarcasm! Come on guys. Read some of my posts or at least take a look at the topic "Just a little fun."

I kinda assumed you were being sarcastic, or at least hinting at the Democrats' trend of calling anyone who doesn't think Obama is the greatest gift ever given to the world a racist.

We really do need a sarcasm font. :cool:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,874
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  07/08/1955

RACISM!!!

I also thought it was sarcastic, but this was one way of finding out. Freedom loving Americans are still shell shocked by Obamaism.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Birthday:  08/14/1984

Stumbled across this today. I'm both stunned by the utter disrespect of this action and amazed at the complete lack of understanding of why some would find it offensive.

American flag with President Obama's image sparks outrage at Florida Democrats

My favorite parts?

(Nancy) Hurlbert (chairwoman of the Lake County Democratic Party) said Tuesday's incident was the first time anyone had complained about the flag, which she received as a gift two months ago.

"It leads me to believe that it's not about the flag," she told FoxNews.com. "Certain elements cannot accept Barack Obama as president."

Hurlbert said she intends to contact an attorney regarding the matter and remained non-committal as to whether she'll fly the flag again.

"I won't say no and I won't say yes," she said. "We want to find out what our legal rights are."

Absolutely, Ms. Hurlbert, it's all about them not liking Obama and has nothing at all to do with the fact that it's simply WRONG to alter the flag in any way, much less in one this tasteless.

Jenn Meale, communications director for Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi, referred FoxNews.com to state laws that pertain to the use of flags on public lands and property when asked for clarification as to whether Hurlbert could face any penalties.

Statute 256.05, which covers improper use of state or United States flag, or other symbol of authority, reads: "No person shall, in any manner, for exhibition or display:

"(1) Place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, color, ensign or shield of the United States or of this state, or authorized by any law of the United States or this state; or

"(2) Expose to public view any such flag, standard, color, ensign or shield upon which shall have been printed, painted or otherwise produced, or to which shall have been attached, appended, affixed or annexed any such word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing or advertisement."

Seems the vets tried to tell her this by providing her with a copy of the federal flag code, but she doesn't seem to think that applies to images of Obama.

The worst part?

The flag is made in China.

Of course it is.

That is shameful.... Obama is just a man. One of many who has taken the role of president. It is really unfortunate that it has gone so far as to idolize him. This is a matter that really needs prayer.

I apologize if my opinion is one that causes offense, none was intended. Will not push the matter and humbly agree to disagree.

May God Bless

Dani

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

In agreement, Dani.

And you are correct - prayer is needed.