IGNORED

Deep Emotion Pain Inflicted by Family unknowingly to them.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  406
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5,248
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  67

I just found this thread and don't know how I missed it.

Having read all the posts it's hard to know what to say.

What words can I offer that perhaps would lift you up or ensure that you know that I care?

Personally I've never been good at families, an adoption that didn't work out, boarding school and later a period serving on Submarines.

A few years ago I returned to the UK after having been homeless for thirty years. I had developed Parkinson's and had no choice but to return.

I now have a flat on a foundation that helps Veterans, my first tenancy after all those years; an attempt to live in society.

I like my place, I thank God daily that He cared enough to watch over me all these years.

Last winter was particularly hard for me. I often saw the other chaps that had friends and family come and visit them on the weekend.

I felt alone for the first time in years. Strange; how could I feel alone after having been alone for so many years?

I wont try to quote you scripture because reading your posts sinceI joined Worthy you are far more equipped to do that than I.

Perhaps this silly post of mine has no bearing on what you are going through and for that I apologise.

If only I was better with words and that I could formulate my thoughts so that somehow they made sense to you.

Just wish, I could invite you over to my place and exchange some pearls of wisdom that you so often give to others without abnegation. :emot-hug:

Monarchy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Something tells me that you are in a lot of peoples prayers becuse that is what a family like Worthy does.

When another member is down, we all come together and lift that member up , with love and spiritual help.

God Bless you Monarchy.

Love Nigel.

PS> My front door is always open if you should ever be in London :emot-hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

I just found this thread and don't know how I missed it.

Having read all the posts it's hard to know what to say.

What words can I offer that perhaps would lift you up or ensure that you know that I care?

Personally I've never been good at families, an adoption that didn't work out, boarding school and later a period serving on Submarines.

A few years ago I returned to the UK after having been homeless for thirty years. I had developed Parkinson's and had no choice but to return.

I now have a flat on a foundation that helps Veterans, my first tenancy after all those years; an attempt to live in society.

I like my place, I thank God daily that He cared enough to watch over me all these years.

Last winter was particularly hard for me. I often saw the other chaps that had friends and family come and visit them on the weekend.

I felt alone for the first time in years. Strange; how could I feel alone after having been alone for so many years?

I wont try to quote you scripture because reading your posts sinceI joined Worthy you are far more equipped to do that than I.

Perhaps this silly post of mine has no bearing on what you are going through and for that I apologise.

If only I was better with words and that I could formulate my thoughts so that somehow they made sense to you.

Just wish, I could invite you over to my place and exchange some pearls of wisdom that you so often give to others without abnegation. :emot-hug:

Monarchy, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Something tells me that you are in a lot of peoples prayers becuse that is what a family like Worthy does.

When another member is down, we all come together and lift that member up , with love and spiritual help.

God Bless you Monarchy.

Love Nigel.

PS> My front door is always open if you should ever be in London :emot-hug:

ncn, you have fulfilled God's requirement to post here and they is to be a listener, and to express care, the is more than enough, thank you so much for you compassion for me and for your encouragement.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/20/1946

I would recommend seeing only a Christian counselor or psychologist. The worldly advice of the lost does not help the believer, and this goes for books
Thank you, walla299 for repling. I had my fill of Psychologist's and Psychiatrist's, beginning in the mid-70s, had no effect.

Monarchy, You are special, a part of peculiar people. Remember Christ chose you to be a member of his family. Now you are a member of Abraham's family. Remember Christ's family rejected him and made comments against him as did his friends and people he had know all his life. It hurts when your family makes you feel invisible and that you aren't even in their presence. I have felt that also. I usually get out by myself and have my pity party, then ask God for strength and then I forgive and love them anyway. Without my Father to talk to and to tell all my hurts to, I don't think I could survive, but he is there and listens to me any time, even when I whine. Best of all is when I feel his peace flow into me and contentment takes the place of the hurt. I will pray for you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Monarchy, You are special, a part of peculiar people. Remember Christ chose you to be a member of his family. Now you are a member of Abraham's family. Remember Christ's family rejected him and made comments against him as did his friends and people he had know all his life. It hurts when your family makes you feel invisible and that you aren't even in their presence. I have felt that also. I usually get out by myself and have my pity party, then ask God for strength and then I forgive and love them anyway. Without my Father to talk to and to tell all my hurts to, I don't think I could survive, but he is there and listens to me any time, even when I whine. Best of all is when I feel his peace flow into me and contentment takes the place of the hurt. I will pray for you.

Thank you for ministering to me, you are very kind.