• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

I would like to add something and i say this VERY CAREFULLY. i have some experience my father is schizophrenic, he had many what he thought were attacks from satan, but he would get better if he took the meds his doctor prescribed but as soon as he felt better he would stop his meds again causing a yo-yo effect.

now im not saying your crazy holy, i hope you dont take this the wrong way. i'm just suggesting that a person have all options out on the table so to speak. pray and ask for guidance. and dont be afraid of the stigma attached to people with mental illness the brain is an organ just like the rest of our organs and as such it is subject to disease also.

im not going to take this in the wrong way ok..but please dont take what im about to say in the wrong was my self..Read the bible!!!! it is written that the war is not of the flesh but the principalities of darkness...Oh the doc says that my brain is just fine..Amen..thank you for you comment we all have our own opinion..There are others tht are going threw this as well.. Not all called by god will have the same calling..I just receive my answer in a personal email..God bless..Pleas brush up on you bible..I learning as well..What is happening to me could very well happen to you if god calls it to happen....

Being tormented by spirits is NOT a calling.

If you are a born again Christian, Jesus has given you His authority to cast these things far from you. There is no reason to hang onto them unless you choose to.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  443
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I would like to add something and i say this VERY CAREFULLY. i have some experience my father is schizophrenic, he had many what he thought were attacks from satan, but he would get better if he took the meds his doctor prescribed but as soon as he felt better he would stop his meds again causing a yo-yo effect.

now im not saying your crazy holy, i hope you dont take this the wrong way. i'm just suggesting that a person have all options out on the table so to speak. pray and ask for guidance. and dont be afraid of the stigma attached to people with mental illness the brain is an organ just like the rest of our organs and as such it is subject to disease also.

im not going to take this in the wrong way ok..but please dont take what im about to say in the wrong was my self..Read the bible!!!! it is written that the war is not of the flesh but the principalities of darkness...Oh the doc says that my brain is just fine..Amen..thank you for you comment we all have our own opinion..There are others tht are going threw this as well.. Not all called by god will have the same calling..I just receive my answer in a personal email..God bless..Pleas brush up on you bible..I learning as well..What is happening to me could very well happen to you if god calls it to happen....

Hey check out Ephesians 6:12..it talks about it... god bless

Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness

Eph 6:15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

Eph 6:16 Above all, take the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,

Eph 6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching to this very thing with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

it's always good to read the before and after verses in order to get a better understanding of the context- in this context Paul is talking about people when he mentions "flesh and blood" so basicly he's is saying that our fight is against satan not people.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

Hey check out Ephesians 6:12..it talks about it... god bless

Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Eph 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Eph 6:13 Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Eph 6:14 Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness

Eph 6:15 and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.

Eph 6:16 Above all, take the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,

Eph 6:18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching to this very thing with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

it's always good to read the before and after verses in order to get a better understanding of the context- in this context Paul is talking about people when he mentions "flesh and blood" so basicly he's is saying that our fight is against satan not people.

love to learn..amen...god bless to all