• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Jesus Christ Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Sissybec:

SOMEBODY is going to be hurt because of your stupid sin. Sorry to be blunt, but that's the nature of sin: It IS DESTRUCTIVE. You'ld better make up your mind quick, just who it is you want to serve in your life, God or self.

Make up your mind who (besides yourself, because you will surely be hurt more than anybody else) is going to take the blast, and you'ld better get firm in your resolve. Your double life will not last.

Let me give you a hint: That miserable, dirty philanderer WILL talk sweet to you, he gets to 'milk the cow for free,' so why would he bother to buy it. That's a parable about marriage as opposed to 'fooling around,' just to add clarity. Think about it a while, and decide which of the men in your life is the more HONORABLE!

May God extend His mercy toward you and all involved.

Leonard, a (straight talking) sinner

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Basicly you have done your husband a very great injustice.

You need to stop at once any contact with this other man, get your husband and go to marriage counseling to work out your problems.

You are living in Sin, and out of God's will. Since you know it is wrong, you have basicly turned your back on God. He can forgive all sin, but we have to repent of it, and go and sin no more.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  01/25/1949

I am in love with two men, I have been married to my husband for 20 years and love him. For the past 8 years I have been seeing another man. He is wonderful to me and I love him very much. My husband is a good man but does not know how to treat a woman. He has problems showing any affection but I know he loves me. I do not want to hurt my husband or the other man. Many times I have tried to break the relationship but am not able to. The person I am seeing would be devastated if I break things off. He says I am his reason to get up in the morning. My conscious is eating me alive!!! God will not leave me alone on this. I pray that he will help me out of this situation without hurting anyone but here I am in the same mess after all these years. Is my salvation at stake? At times I am miserable and at times I just try not to dwell on it and just show them both all the love I can. I know that God must be very ashamed of my behavior and so am I. Guess I just need to know if anyone else has been in this situation and basically WILL I GO TO HELL FOR MY INFIDELITY!

Hi,take from one who has been in the same situation..I am a man..

I was married,both spirit filled born again christians...we were flying..beauty with The Lord and each other...4 kids( 3 girls,one boy)...great job,lotsa money,home,car etc..etc..

Then,one morning going to work I saw this woman,young,beautiful etc..etc..I wanted her!

one week later I had her and 7 years of extramarital affair....then one day I got found out!

my life went down the gutter..my relationship with God zero...in short I have lost wife,kids,home,car,reputation( I was a big manager of big financial institution)..lost EVERYTHING and worst of all,my relationship with GOD in pieces and lost the sweetness of my kids,which I have hurt so much,not to mention the wife!

Oh,YES,I really thought I loved 2 women ( by the way I have also lost the "extramarital affair lover!!!)I thought I loved everybody...but in reality I just loved to pamper and cherish MY SIN,MY FLESH,and GOD allowed me to go down the gutter,cause even though I KNEW it was wrong,I continued in my SIN!

And..if you are a child of God by faith in Jesus you are saved yes,but GOD WILL JUDGE YOU HERE in THIS LIFE and eventually the castle of LIES that you have been telling to yourself and to GOD and to your rightful husband ,will collapse and you will pay terrible consequences.....and not only you but you will inflict pain and troubles to your husband and your family....(the lover,sorry,DOESN'T COUNT...cause he knows you are married and he is drinking in a cistern that doesn't belong to him,and even if you hate me,I tell you what a pastor told me then but I hated him for telling me the truth,that the other man is a tool of the devil!!!)Now,you don't know me and you caan ignore what I say,but I'll say it to you ;"LEAVE THE OTHER MAN,NOW!!!"RUN AWAY FROM HIM!!!!IMMEDIATELY...TURN TO JESUS and ASK PARDON and JESUS WILL FORGIVE YOU and RESTORE YOU,but...but...DO IT,NOW!!!!!!

Please I BEG YOU in JESUS NAME,SAVE YOURSELF and your HUSBAND and family the paain and distruction that WILL EVENTUALLY HIT YOU as a TON of BRICKS if you continue in this SIN.....if you repent JESUS WILL FORGIVE YOU..if you don't YOU ARE CALLING CURSES on YOURSELF!!!!PLEASE REPENT,RUN AWAY from the "devil's lover",please...look aat me,JESUS forgave me and restored me and I married again..BUT I'M STILL PAYING lots of consequences because of my sin.....

GOD HELP YOU to DO THE RIGHT THING,

in Jesus'love

Guest Rootabagga

Here is a word from the other side of things (the spouse that is left in the wings). In my 7 year marriage/ 10 years total together, my now ex-husband had 9 affairs with 9 different women. I woun't go into the where, why and when's of it but I did want to talk about what it did to our relationship and our children. With every affair he had, weither I know about it (meaning had caught them or confrounted him), it placed another brick on the wall that was forming between us. Everytime I confronted him about one, he would end it and "be good" for a few months until he would do it again. Everytime he would try to denigh it and get away without having to end it. Everytime it would take a little bit of me away. I went through the times of thinking I wasn't a good enough wife. I wasn't a good enough mother to my kids. I didn't give him enough intamicy or the kind he liked..... so on and so forth. I even went so far is to blame myself for getting cancer as a reason why he went in search of "it" elsewhere, thus saying it was ok he did it cause I couldn't be there for him. Psychologically the affairs did a number on me. I stayed with him as long as I did because I truely believed that all things would work out. I took my marriage vows seriously and infidelity was not a good enough reason for divorce. Just keep in mind what I thought and reasoned with it all, do you want your husband to think like that? Do you want to hurt him like that? You made a vow to that man before God and your family, are you willing to continue to break that vow or to mend what has been broken? Your choice.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  965
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  05/28/1979

I agree with Leonard. You must make a choice- God or self. No one can serve 2 masters. You already know that it is an abomination in God's eyes, so today you must choose. If you choose God's way, then you must cut off ALL ties and REPENT. Repent is not only asking for forgiveness, but turning AWAY from that sin. But God can help you with that if you TRULY desire to follow Him:

1 Corinthians 10:13

No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Now, you're worried about your salvation? Let me leave you with this verse- it speaks for itself:

Hebrews 10:26

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

If you are truly saved (only you know that), you are on dangerous ground. Christ is obviously not the LORD (master) of your life right now. God will not allow His children to continually live in sin....He will take them home. This is called "sin unto death". (1 John 5:16)

Romans 6