• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

Apparently, that spirit is leading different christians to different opinions regarding Harry Potter. I prefer my own capacity for rational thought over some spirit, but then, that's me.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

Remember, not everyone who says they are christian are led by the Spirit of God.

Sometimes we are led my us and that usally gets us in trouble but God is faithful, he'll open our eyes.

In his love,

Brian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

At least satanists are smart and have common sence.

Hey, LightLink -

I am trying to understand.

I take it you have contempt for Christianity?

And by your statement here, you believe we are all stupid?

Yet you want to "talk about religion" with us, a bunch of people with beliefs you hold in contempt and for whom you believe are a bunch of ignoramaces?

:c:

OK, so what about religion did you mean to converse about - anything other than Satanism? Or was that it?

If not, we've got many, many other threads discussing other topics for you may engage in religious discussion.

If so, then are we really "discussing religion" or battering over one religion?

Just trying to understand.

Guest Rootabagga

I must admit that I haven't read all the pages to this thread, after the first page I had a knot in my stomach and choose to go right to posting. Please forgive me if I repeat anything that was already said. I was married to a Wiccan for 7 years, (the whole relationship was 10 yrs) and I have to say that since escaping from that home, I am more causious about what my children do, read, listen to, watch and who they are with as well as what they are taught. Without going into what I experienced, I have to say it is an eye opener when you know firsthand what Wicca is all about and what they believe.

In reference to what my children are allowed to do........ I watch, read and listen everything they do here in my home. As for school, I have written to all the teacher my children have and explained that I am very much into what my children learn. I look everything over and if something is being taught that controdicts our beliefs, then my children will NOT be participating. And yes, Wicca techniques have made it into the schools, through guilded imagery, self hypnosis and other things. All I can say is parents be ware of what your children are involved in. KNOW what they do, say, hear and follow. Don't be afraid to stand up and say NO! The school CAN NOT teach something that goes against your religious beliefs.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Mt 13:9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Twelve Things Satanist Pray (or say) for Daily

1. That the Anti-Christ will come before the church is ready.

2. That ministries, leaders, and missionaries will fall.

3. That ministries and works of the Lord will be destroyed.

4. That Christians become complacent, want peace above all, seek churches that do not preach the full gospel and pastors who will seek peace at all costs.

5. That Christians stop fasting and praying.

6. That Gifts of the Spirit shall be ignored.

7. That families and marriages break up.

8. That pastors, ministers, and leaders of The Body fall into dispute and turn on each other.

9. No unity of pastors and churches within cities.

10. That pastors and leaders fall into illness and disability so they can no longer carry on.

11. That the next generation will be murdered and not come into their generational destiny.

12. That the church will not loose and equip people to come into their destiny.

They are speaking divisiveness and false unity (interfaith movement). Seeking to destroy faith

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Bewitchment is when someone uses evil power like witchcraft to charm, to enslave, or to mislead a person. This evil power can be used on a person, place or thing. Wicked people issue curses on good and innocent people who have not done anything wrong to them. It does not matter whether you have committed an offence or not before they decide to curse you. The mere fact that you have decided to make progress in life makes you their target.

Bewitched people operate under an evil control. They would not listen to good counsel. They are always involved in errors and do the wrong things. Usually, their minds are closed to the truth.

A bewitched person will experience continuous confusion of the mind, continuous fatigue, anxiety, distress, disjointed thoughts, sense of emptiness and loss of self-control all because he is obeying a strange command. He may be having continuous accident, loss of income, loss of position, loss of reputation, affliction with diseases and pains, etc.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear gypc,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

Remember, not everyone who says they are christian are led by the Spirit of God.

Yes, I understand Brian. Isn't it too bad that christians aren't true christians all the time? Or muslims aren't true muslims all the time? It is indeed quite frustrating at times when we cannot predict behaviour from people who claim their behaviour should be above others given their belief in a superior deity.

We shall know them by their fruits? The benefit of hindsight is difficult to justify in a truly prospective controlled double-blind experimental structure to determine the truth of behaviour alteration due to belief in a superior deity.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog