rejoicevermore

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  230
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Confession - The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. (Psalm 27:1-3).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

:)AMEN!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Undecided, I am so glad you are reading God's Word. That is how Jesus brought me to saving faith...by reading His Word. I was not expecting it either. I pray when you read that the Lord mixes faith with what you are hearing and His Spirit quickens you to repent and believe. What a joy :blink::D:D ...then you can really enjoy the fellowship in the camp here. :hug:

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any two edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:12-13

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

Dear stillwaters,

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

Thank you for your response. You will be glad to know that I have been reading the bible since college (about 20 years ago)...many times over, many different versions. I also read the Quran, the Tao Teh Ching, the BoM, Torah, and other religious books.

So far, I am still unconvinced that any of them are more than philosophical tracts, rules for acceptable behaviour for the general populace, and stories with supposedly moral lessons. Hence, I remain an atheist.

Thank you for your good thoughts toward me. I already enjoy the camp environment here. I will not say that I am in fellowship with christians, for...

2Cor 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

6:15

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

6:16

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

6:17

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I'm sorry that after all this time you are still "Undecided". That is why we keep praying here...together as a church and individually as believers.

Lord, help Your church to receive strength from You and Your Truth. We are not wrestling against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Help us to take up the whole armor of God...not our own ways and thoughts Lord, but Your ways and thoughts.

Lord, we need to be able to stand in the evil day...and many of us are in "boot camp" and we are hurting from the exercises in life. Give us courage to keep on keeping on....

Help us Lord to put on the breastplate of righteousness...letting go of our own attempts to be righteous...let us humble our hearts before You and receive Your grace more deeply every day.

Let the foundation of our lives, our daily walk be prepared with the gospel of peace. Teach us Lord how to take the shield of faith and quench the fiery darts of the wicked one.

Give us understanding...wisdom in taking the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Help us to pray with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit........being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints. Thank You Lord for Your grace already poured out in our hearts...grace that is strengthening us to prayer even now all around this globe.

Lord let Your church be given a mouth to speak the boldly and share the gospel.

Lord You have provided the way...the way to eternal life and it is thru faith in Your Son Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord...thank You for saving us from Your own wrath which is to come to all who do not believe. You are The Merciful All Wise God and we praise and exalt You as Lord over all.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

True Aggiekat - we need to keep our eyes and our focus on Jesus! :cool:

• Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

Whenever something really BIG and G :cool::t2: D is about to happen, the enemy comes forward and tries to drive a wedge in!

Guest lineback
Father,

Thank You for your many blessings and love for all your children. We thank you that You have given us life in Your beloved Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you for victory in Jesus Christ the Savior. And that you have given us power over all the power of the enemy. We ask that you send Your angels to do batle for us in heavenly places and that every evil thing be exposed and made manifest that they would not be able to hide. Lord let the powers of darkness have the light of the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ shine on them. I pray that all curses, hexes, spells and incantations be broken and returned to wherever they came from. Let satan accomplish nothing except to flee and leave. Let all those that are Your appointees to hear the good news be unhindered and all those that would hinder the truth be blind. All that mock the word of God let your favor be taken away from them. Lord bless us indeed, enlarge our coasts, let your hand be upon us, and keep us from evil.

LT

thIS BOard hads curses and hexs and spels on it? No wondr it feels a little odd.