dylanoakley

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

We’re living at a time when the system is about to get really nasty towards those who don’t fully identify with it. Nasty towards those who do not worship it and join their aspirations and dreams with it. Its success relies on the uniting of the consciousnesses of humanity in support of it (Gen 11:6) so the demonic powers behind it hate those who separate themselves and reject it (Rev 18:4).

That’s why I take every opportunity to encourage God’s people to move their reliance off the system and back onto the Covenant where it should be. It’s important we reposition ourselves NOW because we can’t afford to be reliant on a system that is about to turn on us. When the day of reckoning arrives (Dan 3:2) and the disciples of Jesus don’t bow their knee to it, the system will get nasty. We will find we have lost access to its credit-based monetary supply, its health services, its protection measures against disease and violence, and the comforts we have come to love. Unless we bear its mark, we will be forbidden from participating with the system (Rev 13:16-17). And the mark is something we don’t want. It will be something devised through amoral science that tampers with our DNA so that we bear the mark of the beast instead of the image of our Creator. Pretty sinister stuff. The technologies (think transhumanism and transgenics. Google these, look them up in Wikipedia if you're not familiar) and the control measures (think ‘anti-terrorism’ police state apparatus) are already in place to make it happen. The 2012 London Olympics will play a significant role in the implementation of this agenda so keep your eyes on that event. And I’m not talking about the sports…

Don’t worry, I only sound pessimistic when I talk about where the world system is headed. I’m with the saints and apostles and prophets on that one – it needs judging (Rev 18:20; see also Jam 4:4-5; 1 Jn 2:15-17). I’m a raving optimist when it comes to God’s kingdom! As God’s people, we have complete access through the blood of Jesus to supernatural protection, supernatural healing, supernatural provision, and the comfort and joy of the Holy Ghost. We access this supernatural supply through the only currency that matters in God’s kingdom – faith (Heb 11:11). The problem is that the enemy has come in and bankrupted the Church of our currency so we're not walking in the power and benefits of the Covenant like we should be. Instead we’ve become like the Hebrews of old – reliant on Egypt and domesticated (Ex 6:9). We’ve forgotten who we are (Jer 2:14). Praise God, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God (Rom 10:17)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Well said Dylan & welcome to Worthy!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

I like that, Dylan! A lot! :thumbsup:

Welcome~!

~

:thumbsup:

My Shelter

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalms 18:2

My Light

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105

My Rock

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

Jesus, My Enduring Place Of Refuge

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thanks for the warm welcome. I write and preach a fair bit along these lines. Feel free to drop past my ministry website when you have a moment. Google sweet rivers revival.

Richest blessings!

And they sang a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. Rev 5:9-10

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

Welcome.

I agree the system is crumbling and hard times are ahead.I think some of the stuff you speak of is tribulational, we are not there as yet. and I believe in the rapture so I wont be around when its time to take the mark you speak of.