IGNORED

need help

Guest unhappy

Guest unhappy

please help me im in debt and cant find a way out,any small change you have can keep my head above water ,im depressed and alone and feeling like there is no point in any thing any more i must find 90 pound by end october for my rent or im out with nowere to go im not thinking stright pleas help

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Friend, I don't lightly recommend filing bankruptcy, but God Himself gave the first bankruptcy law (the Year of Jubilee), to release the needy from debt. Consider that option; it's better than driving yourself to an early grave with worry.

Guest Fisherofmen

God Will provide. Believe. That's the most you can do now. Believe that He will provide for you. If not money, then in another way. He probably is now in some way, you just don't recognize it. We complain about what we don't have, and completely ignore all that we do have or take it for granted. Closely examine your life. You have your health? The right to go to church?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  93
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/25/1983

Hi, Wondering, are you a Christian? I have no income. My husband left me when my son was two months old. It has been eight months since. My (unfortunately soon to be ex) husband hasn't been sending money other than a few rare occasions (the money wasn't even enough for a week). I own nothing other than clothes and small items. I had no where to go and no car. I had NOTHING.....except for God. God has provided a car, housing, clothes(especially my rapidly growing son), diapers, food, warmth, coolness, comfort, an education, and tremendous spiritual growth. I am quickly getting on my feet. Six months ago I couldn't even drive. I didn't finish high school (due to dropping out to marry my husband) (I am still quite young) Now, I am in college. I know someone that makes a significant amount of money and spends it all on fun and fast food...there is nothing to show for the work that has been done. Where has all of your money gone? Have you truely been responsible?

On the brighter side, I will tell you a true story...(people I go to church with)

This couple were going through a though time and ran out of money. I don't know why but they didn't tell any of their friends or ask anyone for help. They eventually ran out of food. They decided to trust God. They set the table and sat down and waited. Very soon there was a knock at the door. A friend of theirs freezer had broken. She asked if she could put the meat in their freezer until they got a new one. Of course they said yes. They began to fill their freezer but there were some steaks and such that wouldn't fit. Their friend asked if they could use them. And they had steak that night. They had NO food and then God provided Steak....not beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just like HIM. Trust in the LORD. Even the most responsible have tough times....Hang in their. Try to learn something from the LORD and use this time of trials to grow in your relationship with GOD. The harder times I go through the closer I grow to CHrist. Be thankful for the good times and to (your percieved) bad. Everything is God's will and HIS will is perfect...lean not to your own understanding. I will pray for you. Also, there are many wonderful government programs that could possible assist you. God Bless-HIS :flowers:

Guest frenchchick

to unhappy i no its hard for you rite now because couple of months ago i was facing homeleness,depression and i wanted to end my life until i met Jesus.he fixed all my problems and freed me from my depression and gave me da will to live again.He has done so much for me its unbelievable so da best thing is i can say is to trust God for he is the provider.For it is written i the bible "All who ask will receive"Trust me if God can come through for me he can do the same agin.Just trust him with all your heart :) :il:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Unhappy,

If you pray and wait upon God he will never fail you.He ALways, somehow, someway makes a way where there is no way. Don't forget ,everything belongs to God in the first place.

The Earth is God's and the fullness thereof. Trust in him and lean not on your own understanding. He WILL move for his children .

Father God,

You hear one of your children asking for your provision.

They are unhappy now ,but let them give you a chance and see the goodness of the Lord. You will never leave us or forsake us. We ask you to bring forth out of your great storehouse the things that unhappy is in need of. Lord you are strong enough for this request,You are loving enough to prosper this lamb. I KNOW you will move and we will be hearing praise form this little lamb for the good things you have done. in Jesus name ,AMEN Huggs :hug: Learning

Guest adamsbusiness

Have you read Robert Kiyosaki's books? Everything works out when you need it most.

This worry and desperation is good for you, it will encourage you to take action. Get a pen and paper, write down your goals. Write down why you want to achieve those goals, then set a time frame.

Keep praying, you can do it, it's all up to you. :wub: