• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,230
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

How do you know that your friend is the one being mislead? Have you any proof that your Christianity is more correct than her occult beliefs? What gives you the right to inculcate your blind faith unto another who has previously established their religious beliefs?

Hi McGreevey,

This is a christian board and we are discussing christian beliefs. As for "blind faith" How do you know what we see or cannot see. Because you cannot see what we see does that mean we are blind or you?

LT

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  1

This is just my opinion. You don't have to accept it if you dislike it. DISCLAIMER: I am not a christian.

One of my sisters is the same way. Her last visit with us she begged to to drive her to some den of iniquity where everyone running around had black EVERYTHING on.

Personally, I enjoy wearing black. It makes me feel like Johnny Cash. I see nothing wrong with wearing everything black.

Seriously, I do want to warn people of the fallacy of generalizations:

1) Not everyone who wears everything black run around in dens of iniquity.

2) Not everyone who run around in dens of iniquity wear only black.

Please do not persecute those innocents who like to wear black, or any other color.

Regards,

UndecidedFrog

Edited by UndecidedFrog

Guest soldout_tojesus

LOVE THE HELL OUT OF HER!!!!

As one who once walked in the dark (where your friend is) please no that God has a way of getting a hold of people. His word will not be returned void. Take this opportunity to not only help your friend but grow stronger in the Lord yourself. God places people in our lives when we need them. Even though at the time It would make me angry when someone would try to speak to me about God, those words that were spoke hit my heart. It took along time and the Lord sent many people many times.

Open up with your friend get to the heart, depth of things. Understand where and why she is where she is. Do this as a friend with love and trust not judgement. We are all hungry for something and are feeding off something. Your friend is in a dark place, there are probably dark coners in her soul she is hiding from. This is where you need to go as a friend... to the heart. Once she can understand why she believes the things she does you can begin to share truth with her.

Before we are born again we are programed to the lies of satan. It sounds like your friend has alot of past hurt she has not delt with and is searching for a place to belong as well a sence of worthlessness she is strugling with.

I have a baindaid theory. It is natural when we hurt to cover up the pain. We throw baindiad's on to hide. The problem with that is we cannot heal untill we uncover those wounds. Your friend is spiritually ill. She has some deep wounds that need to be gently uncovered in order to heal. Gently! Everyone knows how much it hurts when the sticky baindaid is pulled away from wounds, open flesh.

The only way to truly heal is truth. Our father is the only one that can uncover these wounds and do the healing that needs to be done. Allow him to use you during this process.

As christians we often become comfortable. We don't always want to go in the depths of hell and do battle. We must remember who we are and who our father is. He has equipted us with everything we need. It is in the uncomfortable places we MUST go becuase that is where God's work needs to be done. To those who are lost we must get out of our comfort zone and be ready to do battle for those lost souls.

Again, LOVE THE HELL RIGHT OUT OF HER!

God Bless. My prayers are with both of you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  224
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1952

BLESSED ARE THEY WHO LOVE THE LAW........................ AND nothing SHALL OFFEND THEM."

Hold your confidence (in the love of God) and walk like you always do. Jesus will deal with the problem using you as His instrument of Grace. Have FAITH in God.

It is true the Bible tells us: "There is safety in the multitude of counselors..." However, Wisdom is known of her children. Look to God for direction. HE wants her deliverance far MORE than you ever could. Remember that.

Guest aggiekat

I think Rejoice is going a little overboard with destroying things. First off, if you are born again and covered with Christ's blood, evil can't hurt you. Hexes and curses will not function against you.

What you need to do is:

1) Always keep your relationship with Christ first and foremost. Don't get distracted.

2) Protect your kids by teaching them to focus on their relationship with Christ above all else

3) PRAY for your friend!. Regular prayer for her salvation is a very powerful thing.

4) Do continue to love her and be her friend. Be an excellent witness of God's love.

5) REMEMBER that YOU are not responsible for your friend's salvation. God is. Never ever take that burden upon your own shoulders. Love her and pray, but remember that you can't change her. Only the Holy Spirit can.

aggiekat

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

First be in prayer for her, get all your friends and people at your church to pray for her.

I will not try and say that there is not a "power" in witchcraft, it can be very powerful, and the more faith you put into it, the more power it can and will have over you.

But the power they use and have, does all come from Satan, they claim it is the spirit of the world, or the spirit of nature, but those are all just names that Satan used.

I have dealt with witches in the past, and they can be very dangerous, esp if and when you are trying to remove one of thier coven members.

As they progress into the coven, often they have small metal slivers put under the skin to bind them togehter and give thier "power" a center and to allow them to be found by other coven members.

So this is not a safe thing to be around and close to. She needs to know and find out, that Jesus has alot more power, and the only way to really be safe from thier power, is though him.

Also if this person is around your family, you have to educate them of the dangers of her beleifs.

And in the end, you will find that if you are a real and a strong Chrsitian in your beleifs, you will end up not being able to be around this person, except to try to warn her or teach her the error of her ways.

Guest antitox

rejoiceevermore and FR Chuck are right. If you are dealing with someone who is a spiritist, witch, etc. you are around someone who activates demons. Where they go, the demons go. When my son's friend was coming over to the house, we had no knowledge that he was a witch, but home appliances started breaking down, car tires were repeatedly blowing, and other tires would never hold air, car rim damaged - had to replace it, other parts on the car started breaking and going bad (he had been riding with my son in the car). As soon as my son found out he was a witch, he broke off contact and things went back to normal. The car tires still would not hold air- it puzzled me till I was angry every time I looked at the car. My daughter said the car was cursed, so I went out there and rebuked the enemy and anointed the vehicle with oil, laid hands on it, and declared that the car was the Lord's and it was only going to be used for good. Now it has no problem at all, tires hold air just fine. That showed me that even though we can remove the source of the problem, there may still be lingering effects that need to be dealt with. (You can get rid of the snake that bit you, but you still have to deal with the bite itself).

The thing about this is we are subject to attacks just like anybody else. Even though we have access to greater power, sometimes a direct attack can occur, so we have to be wearing armor and be on guard.

I said all that to say this: It's great that you are concerned about someone who is in the throes of the occult, but be careful how you handle it because it doesn't come without some level of threat to your welfare. I never take for granted God's covering over my life, I know that in this covenant with Him that everything I do doesn't guarantee that I won't get shot at.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chixsngr
How do you know that your friend is the one being mislead? Have you any proof that your Christianity is more correct than her occult beliefs? What gives you the right to inculcate your blind faith unto another who has previously established their religious beliefs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why are you on this board if you are not a Christian trying to "work out your salvation." I'm sure there are plenty of other places for you to be.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Hi

I'm new to this as well!. I have found that the best way to deal with this level of deception in a Christian is to speak the Word in love. I would recommend that you wait on God for a clear Word ( a real Rhema for her situation). Pray before speaking to her and bind the spirit of deception and deal with any generational roots that God reveals to you.

I also have found that the spirit of rejection commonly is the stronghold in a person's life where they are bound by a spirit of religion and therefore the love of God within you is the greatest key to her deliverance. A general rule of deliverance is that a person should want to be delivered, be accountable to authority and be committed to staying in the Word and in the presence of God through worship. I therefore would advise you to counsel her first before attempting any form of deliverance so that the strongman does not get the chance to increase the stronghold in her life through her continued disobedience.

God Bless