Guest soldout_tojesus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I was standing under an archway rather like the type that support bridges. I was looking out over a desolate landscape. In the middle of this landscape was a high tower made of stones. As i looked at it something strange stood out about it. At the base of the tower the stones looked ancient and well worn and as my eyes followed the wall up the stones seemed to become younger and younger in stages as i went. It was like the tower was built over thousands of years bit by bit level by level. At the top of the tower it was like a modern wall covered in plaster, i could not see the bricks it looked brand new. As i was looking at the top of the tower suddenly black smoke started pouring out of the top of it, out of the top windows. The tower was on fire. Then i looked again at the base of the tower and i could see the stones from the top of the tower where raining down to the ground. The tower was being destroyed from the top down. As i saw this there was a big jolt in the ground like a one-shake earthquake and the archway i was standing under lurched and moved but it did not come falling down on me.

From beginning to end this is about you (I was standing under an archway....and the archway i was standing under lurched and moved but it did not come falling down on me) You are standing a position of submitted under authority, having a covering, undergirding, strengthening, affiliation, association, relationship, brotherhood, church, and standing is a position of readiness, not leasure, upright, solid, and will not be moved.

All the way through you looked, eyes followed, I could see, bottom to top, over thousands of years, varous materials, ancient to modern, destruction top to bottom, and "I was looking out". Standing and looking, a watchman, God has let you see.

(Isa 21:6 KJV) For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth.

(Isa 21:7 KJV) And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed:

(Isa 21:8 KJV) And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:

(Isa 21:9 KJV) And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

(Isa 21:10 KJV) O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you.

The central tower, man made, not God's high mountain, makes desolate, not blessed, without hope, far as the eye can see, destroyed from above to foundation by God, is Babylon.

As i saw this there was a big jolt in the ground like a one-shake earthquake, suddenly, in one day, land shudders (with relief)

(Rev 18:8 KJV) Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

(Rev 18:9 KJV) And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

(Rev 18:10 KJV) Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

God is showing you that you will see this occur in your lifetime, and everything that can be shaken will be shaken, and that you will remain standing, and so will those with you, that keep watch day and night.

(Mat 7:24 KJV) Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

(Mat 7:25 KJV) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

(Psa 91:1 KJV) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

(Psa 91:2 KJV) I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

(Psa 91:3 KJV) Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

(Psa 91:4 KJV) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

(Psa 91:5 KJV) Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

(Psa 91:6 KJV) Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

(Psa 91:7 KJV) A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

(Psa 91:8 KJV) Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

(Psa 91:9 KJV) Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

(Psa 91:10 KJV) There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

(Psa 91:11 KJV) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Time for my nap :sleep: :t2:

Must not have done too good of a job, huh? :laugh:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/13/1976

Okay, I have one for you AnotherTraveler.

I was in what at times was a school and other times was an office building. In the earlier part of the dream there was a guy who was told by a man that he was going to go to heaven that day. So, all day went by and nothing happened. Everyone who knew about it at this point figured that it wasn't going to happen.

Well, at the end of the day I was in one of the rooms gathering my things to leave (everyone else had mostly left). Then I turned around to look at the doorway and saw a girl looking at me. Immediately, there was that man (who told the guy he was going to heaven). The man had on a baby blue shirt (not sure of the color of his pants). As soon as I saw him, I knew he was there for me too.

So, I tried to stall a bit by asking the girl to come in but she looked at the man and said no. Then she turned and walked away. The man told me that if I hurried then I could take 2 items of clothing. I wasn't sure why I would need 2 items of clothing, so I couldn't decide on what to take.

Finally, he said ok, this is taking too long we have to go. So, he rushed us out and we met the guy from earlier. I was feeling all sorts of emotions. Part of me was scared - wondering if this would be painful. Another part of me thought about others that would be left (in particularly my mom and my youngest cat Kaylie). [My mom, b/c I guess I see her as weak emotionally (like she would feel most alone and sad etc.). My cat b/c she is extremely clingy to me (very needy).] This all made me very sad for them.

But then I heard the man say something about having to "bleed out". That term scared me a bit b/c I did not know what he was talking about.

I knew inside that I didn't have a choice in the matter of going, so I decided that it would be better to try to look at the bright side. I was like, this is a good thing! (To be present with the Lord) When I said that the man and the guy both agreed. The guy was put in a cupboard and it was my turn.

That is when the anticipation of it became so overwhelming that I woke up.

Okay, I am ready for your thoughts.....

Your sister in Christ,

Alison :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

Must not have done too good of a job, huh? :P

Oh sorry AnotherTraveler i was so busy yesterday with looking after my nephews that i did not have time to get on the net.

Now to the interpretation you gave me.

I had my own thoughts on the dream. But i am no dream interpreter. But i got a similar feeling for the dream that you did on some points.

The Tower.

I had the thought that the tower was representative of false religion changing its style over the centuries but all being a part of the same spirit. it reminded me of the story of the tower of babel mans attempt to rise up into the heavens by His own means. I saw the destruction of the tower as a prophetic sign. You say it represents babylon and i suppose all false religion are all of babylon.

The arch.

I saw the arch as a protective covering of God i was not sure about the one shock earth quake. i was worried that it was a sign that my faith would be shaken but that it would not fall. i also thought that it maybe a sign of the persecution that will hit us in the end times that we would be shaken but we would not fall. either way i was happy that the arch did not come falling down on me. :o

As for the rest of the thoughts you gave me of this dream i will dwell on them. Thank you again AnotherTraveler :hug: your words have built up my hope, If i have any more dreams i will sure know who to come to. ;)

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Nothing I can see here, sorry

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I would like to thank all persons who have had the courage to post their dreams. I have had many strange dreams (see my topic by this name) which may have important implications for my own Christian life. I really don't think that any of my dreams have objective and eschatological interpretations, except perhaps by inference.

Would anyone like to comment on the dream which I described yesterday? I am trying to analyze it as best I can. Seems like Idi Amin represents Satan. Why this dream came to me in such full force, I cannot say, but perhaps the Lord is trying to bring something to my attention.