• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I read the word of God and only see death and carnage for this people of God known as his church. There is currently a faithful remnant scattered through out the world that shall be saved alive but the rest shall perish in the coming flood. As the rain begins so does the carnage. Such a short span of time to lapse before death becomes a common occurring theme in the day. Why has the world gone crazy they will say.

Los Angeles is the city of Angels and is not named by mistake. The Angels are there. Prophecy has been rolling out of Hollywood for decades speaking about the carnage to come. The birds. Invasion of the body snatchers. Ants. Movie after movie has been pumped into the cinema spreading the warning to a sleeping nation who needs desperately to awake to righteousness and sin not as many have not the knowledge of God though they come and sit to hear some false prophecy of good things on Sunday morning as they drop off their check with glee.

Do you see how he did it? How Satan subtly destroyed America? There is a way that seems right to a man but therein is the way to death. If you truly want to understand it, simply imagine a country where every citizen is exactly like Jesus Christ. One who has no desire to be the best at anything. One who has no desire to flaunt his skills/talents. One who sole purpose is to do the will of God his Father. One who was obsessed with bringing peace between people through knowledge of God. One who had everyone else's best interest at heart. What would a country like that look like? A country fixated on beauty, fashion and prosperity to fulfill the desire of the fleshly lust? A nation exalting mortal men in sport, music and movies? A nation that seeks to know God on Sunday only for the most part? A nation that supports gay marriage? No. Sodom will be destroyed as God gave warning long ago when he set the example for those who would live ungodly afterwords. A nation of robbers who stole from their children so they could enjoy their golden years through pensions and social security. A nation so in debt that as soon as the ponzi scheme collapses and the house of cards falls down, they become the bondmen of all those other nations who hold the papers.

The scriptures are loaded with truth concerning this coming destruction unto the people of God but most people don't even know how to identify who the people of God are and therefore cannot see just how outrageous it is. The whole family in heaven and earth are named after the Father according to scripture. This includes all those who are Jesus's as he carries the Fathers name as any child does. All of those grafted in do as well. And most have taken that name in vain. They have walked all over the family name and brought massive shame upon the Father who is blessed for evermore. Their folly will find them out soon enough.

Elijah is coming. Just as the one in the wilderness preceded our Lord and was gentle even as the lamb that came so is the last Elijah as the one who he shall prepare the way for. He will come violently to take away the wicked from Gods people. He will call fire down from heaven and destroy the lives of men that Jesus came to save but they would not. God has prepared a big fish to swallow up Jonah who has refused to prophesy unto Nineveh. There dead bodies shall lie in the streets and not suffer to be buried. The two witnesses are blind sitting on the side of the road and could not even see the power given unto them to use during the years of their prophecy. They shall cry out to Jesus to heal their blindness yet.

As Samson pressed against the pillars of the mighty temple in his day blind men on a suicide mission have like wise taken out the pillars of vanity in New York. And men have in their own audacity began again to build their tower of babel in its place but haven't truly considered the cost not knowing that they cannot finish it. The cry of freedom to serve God has warped into the cry of freedom from God which can never happen. How many memorials can one nation stand? Do we need yet another memorial of our failings of Gods way?

It is as in the days of Noah. There is much business as usual. Eating and drinking, and giving away in marriage. I hear the sound of rain. Thunder in the heavens and a great earthquake below as it is time to shake it all and see what falls out. The first seal went by without so much as a sound as the peace flowed like a river though there was no real peace. I place my bow in the sky says the Lord yet you receive his bow instead. I'll give him a crown to match. Tick tock, Tick Tock. Time to be shackled with a yoke for all of the ones who refused the oil and the wine but simply were wheat with the chaff and some barley. It is going to hurt severely.

Have you eyes to see or ears to hear? The time is at hand and the house is on fire, come down from the house top and flee. Come into the ark of Christ and wait out the storm. Make love, joy, peace, patience, meekness, temperance, gentleness, goodness and faith your fruit. Watch not the waves as the heathen rage but know that the Lord has both called and will calm the storm in his time. Your sleep in the bow of the boat can be sweet if you know him and are known of him. Arise fair virgins and trim your lamps.

Why my brethren did you have to refuse knowledge and be destroyed? Why was it just precept upon precept to you? Why could you not just love the truth and be saved alive? Oh how he loved you. He sent you every warning yet you were drunk with his blood and rejoiced in the cross daily unwilling to pick up your own. Where is your joy now? It is departed from you. The glory of the Lord has left the temple which is only fit for destruction as it lies defiled. Why did you set that pig upon the throne in the secret place? Why do that which makes you desolate? His peace has destroyed you as you chew on his flesh.

In the beginning, God brought forth life from the sea of humanity and divided the waters from the waters. His brilliance shined through as he brought them upon land when he made the earth appear. The beast of the field were established though they had not understanding nor ever would. Oh 4000 years and the brilliance of the Sun emerged and illuminated the Moon in all her glory. Together they rule night and day twice told but the darkness always comes before the dawn. She sits and waits for her husbands call that they might go out from the garden to subdue the earth. Finally bringing about the purposed glory and the true knowledge of God unto all. Oh how it is truly all worth it. For the joy set before us shall we endure the shame of the cross as we carry ours into the promised land.

The writing is on the wall. The kingdom is taken from them and given unto another because you did not learn. Lazarus come forth as the Lord has need of you to sit at his table to feed and be fed. Oh Jacob its time. So sorry you had to go down to Egypt and die but your day is at hand as the Passover lamb has been sacrificed and the blood is on the door posts for those who have eaten his flesh and drank his blood. Ephraim is his firstborn shall he die in Egypt? The waters shall be parted the children shall pass over, it's time little ones, it is time! Prepare the way of the Lord as he is a jealous God whose fury will burn hot. Yes after two days it is the Passover, get ready children, get ready. The Pharaoh doesn't know Joseph but Moses has been made a God unto Pharaoh and all is well, all is well.

The dragon sits and waits for his time to come though his kingdom is strong. He feeds the beast from day to day giving him power. The missing link shall soon appear upon the scene to give him glory. O trio of death and destruction your deception is amazing but you shall be found out in the end. Ishmael are you thirteen yet? O daughter of Jarius arise from sleep but let no man know it. Kiss the Son. Shall the moon be bloody tonight?

Rejoice always! The rod and staff will comfort you. Gods love knows no bounds. He saved 8 from certain death by water and an ark and those who are his obedient children shall not taste death though they walk through the valley of the shadow of death. Keep the word of his patience and enter into his rest the pain is only temporary. He shall wipe away every tear as he has written of them in a book. God bless the Israel of God and keep them though the night. Watch and pray. Watch and pray.

In Jesus Name,

Gary

I read the word of God and only see death and carnage for this people of God known as his church....

And

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

Yet

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 2 Timothy 2:11

I read the word of God and only see death and carnage for this people of God known as his church....

And

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

Yet

It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: 2 Timothy 2:11

Amen Joe.

Gary

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I think the OP means not 'the people of God' but '...the phonies who call themselves the people of God....' Am I right, friend?

That would fit better with the tone of the rest of your message.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I came across an interesting website on this topic http://www.endtime.com

Edify, please read the Tos. Advertising of one's personal website on Worthy, offering free financial services or not, is against the terms of service. I have deleted links to your site on two different posts now.

Blessings

Fez

I think the OP means not 'the people of God' but '...the phonies who call themselves the people of God....' Am I right, friend?

That would fit better with the tone of the rest of your message.

Leonard, we would have to take time to define 'people of God' of which I don't have time to discuss right now, I would simply defer and say the difference would be seen more in obedient/disobedient split.

Gary

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

The signs of our times point to an impending end of this age.