• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  8

well there's the basic difference.

i'm not opposed to the patriot act.

and i'm certainly not against enforced measures of identification for welfare (tanf) recipients. i really don't know how it would prevent me from getting a job.

i think it's a bit paranoid to assume that the government would use it to charge you with crimes you didn't commit. sure, it might happen... it already happens, without biometrics. that's the evil nature of this world. but such charges are the exception, not the rule.

i'm not afraid of my actions, my movements being tracked, by the government or anyone else. in fact, i welcome it. i hope that whoever is watching will see Jesus reflected in me.

i'm just still not seeing the down side.

Texas schools they are making students wear radio chips in place of their ID's ...I just posted it...in another section.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

radio chips don't scare me either, til they start being used subcutaneously. and i know, that option has existed for a while and will eventually become the norm. THAT is what we need to be concerned about. not wearing a bracelet or something with a chip... that's no different than carrying your debit card.

.... no different than carrying your debit card....

Exactly~!

Who's In Your Wallet

PS: Your Friendly US Treasury Would Like To Thank You For Paying Your Next Year's Health Insurance Assessment Early

• Group:  Royal Member

.... no different than carrying your debit card....

Exactly~!

Who's In Your Wallet

PS: Your Friendly US Treasury Would Like To Thank You For Paying Your Next Year's Health Insurance Assessment Early

Yeah you are right ..Joe... and to me that is scary.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,246
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  5

i dont, because the idea of the patriot act allow killing americans for simply be a terrorist without trial. if that is allowed then lets forget the very idea of the war on terror. they have won.

"give me liberty or death", remember that as a vet i was called an extremist by obama. a potential threat to the us for simply being:a christian, a veteran, a gun owner(im not), and anti-abortion, and also having ptsd. which i did.

btw the tsa doesnt have arresting power, they cant arrest you. if being at an airport constitute consent to search then so does being on the road(the tsa has road side checks) they can extend that logic to the idea that if you are in your home and its goverment property they can then search your house.

the argument for that has been made.i can as an nco search my soldiers gear and barracks without notice to them.

im not for the rfi thing but uh we dont have to. its called a cell phone.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/oct/05/3/cell-phone-tracking-technology-not-just-police-any-ar-1196796/

most peeps carry them. i do have mine on and that function as i call the cops when i see crimes and i want them to know. the mark of the beast with what you have suggested is already that.ie you could use biometrics to deny christians food.

besides im going to research that elsewhere. it lines up with the way jews wear their torahs on the head and right hand.

its not the tech but WHO uses it. this goverment that also has said that rcc has no right to practice their beliefs when they pay for insurance and forces them to pay for abortion. hello isnt that what the constution allows freedom of conscience? hmm the aclj is arguing that. that is what scares me. that and this goverment under bush and obama have killed americans without trial. i dont like that and i understand why they did it. but the law is the law and we ought not to skirt it.

I think how it is used determines whether it is good or bad.....

Amen~! The Good And The Bad

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Matthew 12:30

And All Governments Will Bow To The KING OF KINGS

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Revelation 12:5

Maranatha~!

its not the tech but WHO uses it. this goverment that also has said that rcc has no right to practice their beliefs when they pay for insurance and forces them to pay for abortion. hello isnt that what the constution allows freedom of conscience? hmm the aclj is arguing that. that is what scares me. that and this goverment under bush and obama have killed americans without trial. i dont like that and i understand why they did it. but the law is the law and we ought not to skirt it....

Murder (Even Unborn Babies) Just Can't Be Sweep

And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand; Genesis 4:10-11

Under Dear Old Uncle Sam's Skirts You See

• Group:  Royal Member

its not the tech but WHO uses it. this goverment that also has said that rcc has no right to practice their beliefs when they pay for insurance and forces them to pay for abortion. hello isnt that what the constution allows freedom of conscience? hmm the aclj is arguing that. that is what scares me. that and this goverment under bush and obama have killed americans without trial. i dont like that and i understand why they did it. but the law is the law and we ought not to skirt it.

After reading about equipping students in schools with tracking devices, I can see your point. You are correct that Obama is telling the Catholic Church not to practice their belief regarding abortion through his health plan. The government is trying to destroy freedom of religion.

They want to take away our freedom of everything if you ask me.

If they can do all that then ...they should be able to find the drug dealers pretty quick , to rid our country of drugs sold on the streets.

My opinion.