IGNORED

The Radical Weapon

Guest IYM Revolution (plague5245)

Guest IYM Revolution (plague5245)

On January 1-3, 2004, I went a trip to El Paso, TX for a prophetic youth conference, I was given a personal prophetic word that changed my life. I was called up to the front and told this:

I am going to lead a movement of God.

These short words carried alot of power in my life. More was said than that, but those words are the start of this topic. During this conference I led a charge to battle, used as the trumpet blower, sounding the charge. I, as a prophetic man myself, could see what each night of the 3-night conference was going to be like. It was a time of empowering and releasing of a generation of young people, a time of passionate pusuit of God.

After this conference, when back in Odessa, TX, I recieved a vision that also changed my life. Before this conference I had no burden or desire to minister to the schools, but after the conference and this vision, that burden was the passion of my heart. On January 8, 2004, at about 11pm on Thursday evening, I was praying in our youth room. I had all the lights off, except 3 blacklights, and I was praying over the microphone into an empty room, both praying and preaching......and let me tell you, that time was the best preaching I had ever dont, even to this date. I didn't know at the time that what I was doing carried a power, but later I found out that my words carried a power in the spiritual realm. The vision I had goes like this:

I saw God standing in heaven, and He had a bow in His left hand. He was staring at something in front of Him. I looked that direction, and there I saw the schools. I could see not one school, not even one kind of school, but rather I could see elementaries, junior highs, senior highs, and college campuses. I looked back at the Lord, and I could see a fire burning in His eyes. As I looked within His eyes, I began to feel an anger burning within Him. I looked back at the schools, and as I peered deeper into them, I began to see what His anger was bunrning towards. I could see sin running like a river within the schools. Prostitution, drug dealing and pushing, alcohol abuse, rape, murder, sucide, bombing, and the list continues.

I looked back to the Lord. He looked to His right, and there on the ground was a basket, and I understood that it was meant to hold arrows, however, it was empty. He began to cry. He then looked to His left, and there I saw churches that were filled with youth. As I looked closer, I saw more than just a regular people, they were a radical people, totally wasted on worshipping their Father. That was thier desire was to worship Him. I could see them dancing and shouting and leaping.

He reached into the churches, and pulled out a handful of arrows. As He pulled out these arrows, I quickly realized that these youth were His weapons. He placed the handful into the basket, picked up one arrow, and shot it into a school. As this arrow flew throught the air I watched closely. When this arrow pierced someone, it didn't bring death, but rather it brought life. It wouldn't stop after it hit one person though. It would hit one person, and only gain momentum as it continued through many more people. It would not only hit other students, but it would pierce the faculty, janitors, and even the school board. I saw that one arrow had the potential to bring life to 100s of people. As it pierced one person, it gained momentum.

As I watched one arrow cause a wave of life, I imagined what it would be like if even two arrows were shot into each school in our world.

Many people are praying for revival, but now is not the time for a revival. It is time for a revolution. A revolution in the webster's dictionary is defined as such:

REVOLUTION - a radical change

Now is the time for a complete change, a radical change. A radical people, a people whose only concern is the will of the Father, is on the horizon. They are a mighty force, an army that cannpot be stopped, because their commander is the unstopable, unchangable, unshakable King of kings, Jesus Christ.

This is army is few right now, but the recruits are many. My dear children, take a stand against the world. Be speperated from the world, and radical for Him. He seeks a people that will be radical for Him. I Peter 2:9 says, "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy generation, a people for God's own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light." You have a sole purpose in this life, and that is to proclaim the excellencies of God, so that glory may be brought to Him in the day of His return (I Peter 2:12).

Will you answer the call to battle? Your schools are in need of someone to stand up for them agains the devil.

Will you answer the call to complete sacrifice? You must give over all that you are, including your will, to the Father.

Will you be one of the revolutionites that are going to change the world? Will you be one of those sold out for His will? The movement is coming. This is your time....this is your ministry....will you become one?

International Youth Movement

IYM Revolution

--An international revolution sweeping your school--

To find out more about the revolution, e-mail IYM at movement@iymrevolution.com. You can also speak to me, Jeromy Boyd, in the Worthy Chat rooms, I am there quite frequently.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Hello, Jeromy, and welcome to Worthy!

t.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Welcome to Worthy, and may your vision have great fulfillment.