• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Today, while I was eating dinner, I had a piece of white meat skinless chicken that I was saving for last to enjoy, when, as usual, my little doggy came up to the table begging. He stared up at me with those big, sad eyes, and I began to melt. Problem was, I really was looking forward to eating that chicken.

As you can already guess, I sighed, took the piece of chicken and placed it on the floor in front of him.

Do you want to know what that little poop did? He sniffed at the chicken, turned, and walked away!

I sat there with my mouth hanging open when a thought hit me. In the beginning, God gave us his very best, and just like my puppy, we turned up our noses and walked away.

Life lessons come from the strangest places!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

"Life lessons come from the strangest places! "

Indeed!

Thanks for the the lesson. It's a "tail-wagger".

:)

Edited by soForgiven

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Today, while I was eating dinner, I had a piece of white meat skinless chicken that I was saving for last to enjoy, when, as usual, my little doggy came up to the table begging. He stared up at me with those big, sad eyes, and I began to melt. Problem was, I really was looking forward to eating that chicken.

As you can already guess, I sighed, took the piece of chicken and placed it on the floor in front of him.

Do you want to know what that little poop did? He sniffed at the chicken, turned, and walked away!

I sat there with my mouth hanging open when a thought hit me. In the beginning, God gave us his very best, and just like my puppy, we turned up our noses and walked away.

Life lessons come from the strangest places!

This is great, thanks for sharing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Smiling.

We have a cat so I somewhat understand your situation with the dog. I fully understand the lesson learned.

Thanks for sharing.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

lol your to nice to your dog, I dont give my dog table scraps no matter how much he begs LOL but that is a really good point, animals are great at teaching lessons.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  02/12/1950

You do not feed your dog table scraps how sad..... Thank God that Jesus choose too....

Mat 15:22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession."

Mat 15:23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us."

Mat 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Mat 15:25 The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said.

Mat 15:26 He replied, "It is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to their dogs."

Mat 15:27 "Yes, Lord," she said, "but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table."

Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered, "Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted." And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

ICL~~~Dennis